twenty | end.

WHEN Chan appeared at Chaebyeol's apartment door, he hadn't come empty handed. Using his unoccupied hand, he waved at his girlfriend, while his other held a bag full of the two's favorite snacks. "I'm so lucky to have you." Chaebyeol muttered, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the snacks, and her boyfriend, of course. "Yes, love." the older chuckled, walking inside of the apartment when Chaebyeol stepped out of the doorway.

        Chan walked over to the kitchen counter, placing the bag of snacks onto it before taking off his jacket and setting it on a stool. Chaebyeol shut the door after Chan had entered and skipped over to him  as he took in the girl's room, gazing over pictures of her and friends and family. "You were always quite cute, weren't you?" he smiled, walking over to the picture frame on the media stand. The picture showed a young Chaebyeol and Minho smiling at the camera without any worries on their little faces. "Back then, yes. Now? Not so much." Chaebyeol sighed, standing next to her boyfriend. "Nonsense, you're even cuter now." Chan smiled, looking back at the girl. "Stop that." Chaebyeol scoffed, playfully hitting Chan's shoulder.

      "So.. shall we get to recording?" Chan changed the subject, causing Chaebyeol to remember why she had invited Chan over to her apartment in the first place. "Ah.. Right!" she exclaimed, quickly taking the Aussie's hand and dragging him to her room/ recording studio.When they arrived to Chaebyeol's room, Chan took a seat on her bed, while Chaebyeol crashed onto her spinny desk chair. "What should we record..." Chaebyeol started, leaning closer to her computer screen as she scrolled through songs. "Hm, how about the song that I made for you?" Chan asked, smirking at the girl.

       "But this is going onto Youtube, is it not?" Chae questioned, watching as Chan stood up to sit closer to her. "Yep. You know the song, don't you? I wrote the second verse of the song just for you." Chan said, smiling. "Of course." Chaebyeol giggled, nodding. "Alright, I'll send over the instrumental from my phone, then we can start." Chan said.

"You should know how excited I am sing with you." Chan blurted, causing Chaebyeol to laugh. "What? I should be telling you that." she said, nudging the male in the arm. "No seriously, I'm your number one fan. I was the first one in our group to figure out that you were actually behind your Youtube account." he explained. "Ohh, alright. I'll give you the title- only if I can be your number one." Chaebyeol grinned. "Of course." Chan laughed.

        When Chae finally received the instrumental, the two didn't hesitate to start. Chan recorded his parts first. The male sung from his heart, glancing over to see Chae melting on the inside. The same could be said when Chaebyeol began to record herself, and soon the two finished the recording process. Chan began to arrange and mix the vocals with the instrumental, while Chae munched on the snacks that he had brought earlier, not forgetting to feed Chan while he fixed the recording, of course.

"CHAN, HERE'S YA RAMEN." Chaebyeol yelled, walking into the room with the bowl of noodles. She walked to her desk before carefully putting the bowl down.

"THANKS BABY GIRL." Chan responded before digging into his ramen.

      Late into the night, Chan finally finished. After a few clicks, the two watched in anticipation as Chan pressed the upload button. "Do you think they'll like it?" Chan stalled, facing Chae. "Obviously! You wrote it, Chan." Chae smiled, wiping all of Chan's worries away. "I really like you, y'know that?" Chan smiled back, clutching the female's hand. "Mhmm, but I like you more." Chaebyeol responded, looking into Chan's eyes with her own glowing ones.

       The male used the hand that was still on the mouse to finally click upload, before swiftly bringing his hand to Chaebyeol's cheek. "Can I kiss you?" He asked softly. "You don't need to ask twice." Chaebyeol said, not letting the male say anything else as she leaned into his lips. The two smiled into the kiss, not wanting to let each other go. However, when they finally did let go, Chan had caught a glimpse of the time. "It's so late already." He sighed.

     They crashed back onto Chaebyeol's bed, exhausted. The couple stayed like that for a good twenty minutes, in silence before Chan asked, "Can I stay the night?", only to have Chaebyeol mumble a small 'sure'. He sat up, seeing that his girlfriend had fallen asleep. He carefully got off of the bed and pulled the sheets over her.

       Quiet snores came out of Chaebyeol's mouth, she was passed out. "You have school tomorrow, yet you stayed up until 3am with me." Chan chuckled, tucking the hair blocking Chae's face behind her ear.  Chan exited the room, and made himself comfortable on the living room couch, before finally falling asleep himself.

TIME SKIP

       The aroma of food filled Chaebyeol's nose, causing her to shuffle around her bed "Yumm.." she drooled. Finally, she got up and followed the scent. When she was lead to her living room, she grinned, finding Chan setting the table. She sat diagonally from him when he finished and gazed in awe at the amount of food there was. "You are truly the best." Chaebyeol mumbled to Chan with heart eyes. "No problem, love." the Aussie smiled. "Did you have a good sleep?" he asked as he cut up a pancake. "Yeah. But why'd you sleep on the couch?" the female asked. "I wanted to respect your space, but what's wrong with that?" he pouted. "Nothing. You're adorable." Chaebyeol huffed.

       Chan and Chaebyeol continued to eat, throwing each other random compliments as they did so, when Chae suddenly banged on the table. "Our recording!" she exclaimed grabbing her phone to check the video. "Oh my.." the male peeked over Chae's shoulder.

         "I can't believe it got this much attention already

         "I can't believe it got this much attention already." Chae muttered, scrolling through the comments.

'I never knew I needed this until now'

'i ship it 🥺'

'chae is officially skz's girl 🤧💓💓'

"You're viral." Chan smiled, "Yeah but, it's only because of you." She grinned, getting up to engulf the male into a hug, to which he happily hugged back.

THE END.

A/N :

thank you guys so much for all the support on this book, i really really appreciate it, and i apologize for the slow updates towards the ending. i hadn't really planned out the ending that well- as you can tell- but i felt really bad for not uploading in a whole month and i had never really gotten close to the end of my other fanfics.

if you guys have any requests of who i should write about next, feel free to comment!!

lastly, i actually really wanted to go more in depth with minjae's growing friendship skz lol. if you guys want a bonus chapter, comment or whatevaaa.

that's it,, thank you guys for supporting this book and reading your comments just make me feel so happy! i really could not thank yall enough 😤😤

but yeah, i'll catch you guys later~

— hoesh