24

Take my hand and give me a reason to start again

"This makes me wanna puke", Priscilla commented in disgust

"This makes me wanna puke", Priscilla commented in disgust. She stood in front of the dead zombie, next to Isabelle and Magnus. The warlock smirked at the tanned girl before he handed her a red file that held the information from the autopsy. "Why are you giving this to me? Red is not my colour." "I know, that's the reason you better hand this to Alec", Magnus replied and now Isabelle smirked, too. Priscilla rolled her eyes playfully as she walked towards the door, sending a last sarcastic smile to her friends. "Have fun with our dead friend."

As soon as the Gordan reached the training room she saw Alec who was punching against the boxing bag. Priscilla gulped when she noticed that the pretty boy didn't wear a shirt but she quickly looked up, her heels clicking on the floor. The Lightwood stopped his training when he heard the girl's shoes, turning around to face her. "Priscilla", he noted, smiling warmly at the pretty girl, who returned his gesture. She held up the file in her hand, getting closer to the boy. "Information from our beloved warlock about the autopsy", the Gordan explained, handing the file to Alec, who took it confused."Why are you giving this to me? It belongs to the head of the institute", Alec told her, a serious expression on his face. "Yeah that's why I gave it to you", Priscilla replied, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not. And I'll never be", the Lightwood pointed out, leading the girl in front of him to roll her eyes.

"Priscilla, it's like my whole life has been a lie. Everything I've ever known is not like I thought. I've done everything for my parents, for the clave and I've done everything they asked", Alec said, not letting go of the girl's eyes. The Gordan smiled cheering at the Lightwood, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe you should start living for yourself. Do what's in your heart." The tall boy put his hand over the girl's one that still laid on his shoulder, making her heart flutter. "Everyone's saying this. And I think you're right." Priscilla smiled brightly, just like the boy in front of her.

"Fuck you, Hodge!", Priscilla shouted laughing when he kicked her legs away, making the girl fall to the ground

"Fuck you, Hodge!", Priscilla shouted laughing when he kicked her legs away, making the girl fall to the ground. She trained again with him, after all everyone else seemed pretty busy. She may didn't like and trust the blonde shadowhunter but he was a great trainer. The man helped her up, throwing the big wooden staff back at her, which she caught. "Again", the blonde demanded, attacking her with his own staff. Suddenly a loud sound interrupted them as a door broke into splinters of wood. Both shadowhunters turned around and watched in shock as a forsaken entered the room.

"Hodge!", Priscilla screamed as the creature attacked her. She managed it to hit his head with her staff, then she kicked him into his stomach. The blonde shadowhunter quickly hit the monster, who turned around, jumping at the Gordan. A scream left her mouth, as she held up her staff, trying to protect herself. She large staff broke in two pieces. Hodge used the moment to lunge forwards, hitting the forsaken's head with his weapon. The monster tried to face the blonde man but he kicked his back, making the creature fall into a table. As it laid there lifeless, Hodge walked towards it, checking if it was dead. The monster made a loud sound, attacking Hodge, who jumped back, getting hit by the monster fist. He flew across the whole room, laying helpless on the floor.

Priscilla saw a knife on the floor which she grabbed quickly, running to the forsaken to cut his face. The creature let out a scream as he turned his attention to her. It came closer and tried to club her but the girl managed it to duck away, punching the attacker into his stomach . The forsaken groaned as he used his fist to punch into the girl's face, making blood drop from her nose. She touched it briefly, so the monster grabbed her leg, throwing her into a wall. Priscilla hissed in pain, widening her eyes as the forsaken walked towards her. Suddenly an arrow stuck in his back, leading the monster to turn around. Alec shot another one into its's stomach. The creature stopped for a while before he punched Alec's bow away, making the Lightwood fall to the floor. Priscilla stood up, running towards the monster to save Alec, pressing her knife into the monster's back. The forsaken fell to his knees, groaning in pain. Then Hodge broke his neck.

Priscilla breathed heavily, kneeing down next to Alec who still laid on the floor. "Oh my god! Alec are you Okay?", Isabelle asked as she ran into the room. The Gordan used the back of her hand to spread away the blood on her nose, worried about the Lightwood who sat up, starring at her. "Are you hurt?", he asked caring, putting a hand to her cheek. "No", Priscilla whispered under her breath. "I'm alright."

Magnus stood on the top of the stairs, re-enforcing the institute's wards after the attack

Magnus stood on the top of the stairs, re-enforcing the institute's wards after the attack. When Robert Lightwood left his and Alec's side, Priscilla joined the two. Alec just tugged up the bandage on his bicep when he looked up at her, still worried. "Look at this, the forsaken punch made you ugly", Magnus commented, touching the girl's face, where she already removed the blood from. "Nothing in this world is able to do this", she replied smirking, before turning to Alec. "Feeling better?", she asked caring. "I'm alright", the boy replied stressed, looking down to the floor. "I gotta go", he added, making the Gordan raise an eyebrow. The Lightwood walked away, leading Magnus to put a hand on Priscilla's shoulder. "Still didn't talk?" "He never acts like this to me", the girl thought out loud. "Young love", the warlock grinned, so the tanned girl rolled her eyes.

"Meliorn?", Isabelle noted when she stood up, walking towards the seelie man. "What are you doing here?", the female Lightwood asked, giving her friend a side look as a sign to come closer. Magnus took this as a chance to walk away while Priscilla followed Izzy'a order, standing next to her. "That's not true and even if it were, I'm not like that ", Isabelle replied to Meliorn's earlier statement when the Gordan reached them. "I'm not here to talk about this", the seelie told her and even though Priscilla didn't know what the two talked about, she raised an eyebrow at the obviously hurt man in front of Isabelle.

"Isabelle, Priscilla, Please step aside", Lydia spoke up, who stopped across from them, looking straight at Meliorn. "Meliorn, the clave has ordered that you'll be placed under arrest." "What?", the seelie asked confused, in the same moment as Isabelle questioned what for. "Soliciting state secrets from a shadowhunter on behalf of Valentine Morgenstern", the blonde explained. "Guards", she directed, leading the two men behind her to grab the seelie's arms and drag him away. "Have you lost your mind?", Isabelle asked, following the blonde. "Me? You're lucky you weren't arrested along with him." "What are you taking about?", Priscilla spoke up, glaring at Lydia.
"It's our understanding that your long standing relationship with the Seelie, Meliorn, may have let to the disclosure of state secrets."