27

If you play with the devil you'll end up in hell

"You alright?", Isabelle asked Priscilla as they met in front of the hotel DuMort with Jace and Luke, waiting for the others

"You alright?", Isabelle asked Priscilla as they met in front of the hotel DuMort with Jace and Luke, waiting for the others. "Yeah, do you have the cup?" "Yes", Jace replied, sending a smile to the tanned girl. Earlier the Gordan changed into a blue dress with dark pink high heels, she wore matching lipgloss and opened her hair. Her puffy eyes were the only thing that didn't look as usually. Soon Clary and Simon came out of the vampire hotel and the Fray hugged Jace while the Lewis stood awkwardly next to them. The shadowhunters explained Meliorn's situation to the red head. "We have to stop them", she said. "That's the plan, fireball. We'll kick their asses", Priscilla answered, a dark grin on her lips. "Is Alec coming?", Clary asked quietly, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. "No. Not this time", the blonde shadowhunter muttered, his arms crossed.

The group began to create a plan of back up which included the vampires and also the werewolves. Luke already agreed as the new alpha leader but like everybody knew, vampires weren't team players. After a long discussion with Raphael, who was the new leader of the vampires, they joined to help so everybody was moving towards the area where the institute shadowhunters would pass through with Meliorn.

"Everyone knows what to do?", Clary asked looking at the supernatural creatures around her, who nodded and began to depart. When Luke moved forward, Raphael whistled at the wolf. "Stay", he said. The older man stopped, raising an eyebrow at the vampire. "Good dog", Raphael commented, grinning. "Bite me", Luke snapped back. "Roll over." "Play dead." "Boom!", Simon interrupted the two, fist bumping the werewolf leader while Raphael glared at the boy. Then a wolf bumped his shoulder into Simon's so each groups hissed at another's. "Stop it!", Priscilla shouted, stepping between them. "Everyone of you suckers is in danger, just like us if we don't work together, got that?", she asked, raising an eyebrow. "She's right, tonight we're all downworlders", the Fray added, before she looked at the werewolves. "Luke?" The man nodded agreeing, then the red haired faced the vampires. "Raphael?" The vampire nodded, smiling ironically before they all continued walking.

"Didn't expect people would hate me for what I am now. I'll get used to it", Simon muttered, looking down to the floor. "Never get used to it", Clary told him. "She's right. Throw your glitter at them, Edward", Priscilla winked at the baby vampire before she turned to Isabelle. "Let's save tinker bell now." "Let's do this", the Lightwood repeated.