Sacrifices

BEN grabbed my hand and led me into the hallway, then down a long hallway.

We passed by so many different doors, all with different things painted on them, and name plates next to each door.

Jeff walked ahead of us, playing with his knife while humming a tune.

BEN was swinging our hands back in forth, while I was looking at each door we passed.

I saw that Toby's door was among the ones we passed.

"Is that Toby's room?" I asked, stopping BEN.

He nodded, walking up to the door.

BEN knocked 3 times, and waited a few seconds.

Toby opened the door, shirtless.

He looked down at me and his eyes went wide, he quickly slammed the door.

I looked at BEN with a confused look on my face, he just shrugged.

Toby opened the door once again, this time, with a plain black shirt on.

"Sorry, didn't know (Y/N) was here." Toby smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

"Toby, you're gay. What do you care if a girl sees you shirtless?" BEN asked, looking a bit bored.

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I don't have manners." Toby said.

"Okay, well, why don't you come with us? BEN was showing me around." I suggested.

"Sorry, I can't. I have to do some things for Slender." Toby frowned.

"It's okay! I'll come visit you again before I leave." I smiled, giving Toby a big hug.

He hugged me back and waved before closing his door.

"I love Toby." I said happily, pulling BEN along.

We passed by Jacks door a few doors later, but BEN said he was downstairs with everyone else.

Once we finally reached the stairs, I could see a big crowd of people waiting at the bottom.

"I feel like I'm a bit underdressed." I said, looking up at BEN.

"Nah, you're fine. Everyone else is covered in blood, anyways." He said.

"Oh, that's comforting." I muttered.

We went down the stairs, and I could feel myself shaking a bit.

Once we were finally nearing the bottom, someone yelled.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!! SHES HERE!" They screamed.

All the chatter that had been there earlier suddenly stopped completely.

We reached the bottom and I could tell that each and every one of them was some kind of killer.

They were covered in blood, and some had their weapons visible.

"Um- I..." I held onto BEN's arm as much as I could, seeing all these people, and knowing what they do, it was terrifying.

BEN wrapped an arm around my waist and addressed the crowd.

"EVERYONE BACK UP! SHES SCARED AND NEEDS TO TALK TO SLENDER BEFORE ANY OF YOU." He yelled.

Everyone muttered some kind of objection before finally clearing a path.

I saw Jeff among the crowd and grabbed onto him as we passed by.

He took a hold of my hand and walked with me, leaning into my ear.

"Everyone here loves you, you don't have to be worried." He whispered.