11: Mission No 3

4 pm

Jimin glanced at his watch while he walked from left to right in his office room. He was walking around the room impatiently. And the thing is he didn't know why.

He heard the sound of the door being knocked on. He immediately hurried to his seat and started typing on his computer to show that he was working.

"Come in.", He said.

After that, the door opened and I walked in. "Mr. Park, your documents are printed.", I said while keeping those on the desk. I was about to return to my seat when he called me.

"Miss Kim"

"Yes, Mr. Park?", I turned back to face him. "Do you need anything?"

"Did you complete the documents required for that shares investment?", He said.

"Yes, I completed them yesterday night."

"Is my meeting with the investor of France scheduled?"

"Yes, it's scheduled according to your and his convenience. It's after three weeks."

"About the seminar that I had told you that I didn't want to attend?"

"Yes, I have already contacted the agency and explained the situation. It's already canceled."

"What about the land that was quite favorable for the establishment of our next branch?"

"I have already talked with the landowner. Though he was demanding a large sum, I managed to convince him by digging some history of his. He didn't do it that legally after all."

"Alright....", Jimin said as he thought of something else to stall time but Miss Kim was unfazed. Why is she so prepared damn? He didn't know why he was doing this but he didn't want her to go on her date today. Even if she went, he wanted her to be late.

"Mr. Park, can I leave early today?", I asked.

And here came the question which he wanted to avoid. To hell with this. "What time do you want to leave?", He said.

"4:45 pm."

"Okay. But first, bring me some coffee."

"Sure Mr. Park.", Then, I left to bring coffee for him.

After making the coffee in the exact way how he liked, I served him coffee and proceeded to leave for home.

"Mr. Park, I have already told Mr. Kang to drop you home. I apologize for not being able to attend the gathering with you. Send my regards to Mrs. Park.", I said.

He just nodded and I walked to my seat. I stuffed my things into my bag while my colleagues were staring at me with puzzled expressions.

"What's the matter?", I asked.

Miyeon chimed in. "You are leaving early today?"

"Yes."

"Wow, for the first time in 6 years?", My other colleague, Olivia butted in. "This is something new."

"Guys, it's not that shocking.", I said.

"Of course, it is. I mean, Miss Kim, is leaving early for the first time. What's the reason?", Miyeon said.

"I have a date....", I answered.

"Ooooooooooooh.", The girls ooohed and I felt even more embarrassed. "So, who is the guy that stole your heart?"

"Guys it's just a date and I have never met him before."

"But it's something new. Maybe we will see more of him in the future.", The girls winked.