Part 4

Ruhan and Aaina were facing each other

Ruhan and Aaina were facing each other. The distance between them was mere an inch. His breath was fanning her red face.

He took a step ahead and she took one step back.

''Ruhan...'' Aaina whispered as if pleading him to stop.

''Shh...don't speak..'' he whispered near her ear.

Slowly he snaked his arms around her waist making her breath choke in her throat.

He pulled her and she collided with his hard chest.

''Bahut khubsurat ho tum...lekin afsos...( you are so beautiful...but alas)..not of my use.'' Ruhan said with an evil glint in his dark eyes.

''Wh...'' Aaina was about to say something but Ruhan removed his hand and pushed her and she fell from the terrace.

''Aaaahhhhhh...'' A loud scream left her mouth as soon as her body kissed the ground beside the bed.

Kya yeh sab khwab tha?...Allah jaan bachi meri. ( what that was a dream?...Allah I am safe).

She got up from the floor and rubbed the area she got hurt.

Yeh pagal insaan khwab me bhi peecha nahi chorta hai aur to aur jaan bhi lene wala tha...( this crazy guy...don't even leave me in dream..and he was about to take my life).

Aaina's thoughts were running in her mind as she was getting freshened.

'Aaina beware he is town's guy he might try to kill you as you were forced on him.'

Suddenly what her cousin said came into her mind and all her senses just stopped.

What if my dream comes true...what of he really throws me from the terrace...oh Allah what to do now?

Aaina was hell scared and different types of thoughts were running in her mind.

She silently went in the hall and for a second she became a statue.