Part 5

Aaina was strolling in the house like a ghost...it was early morning and Ruhan was not in her view.

Pata nahi kis duniya mein chip kar baitha hai ye drug addict...(don't know in which world is that drug addict hiding)

She thought and went in the porch...the view was beautiful. Sun was rising from the horizon and it's red-orange reflection looked breath taking on the sea water.

She was looking here and there when her eyes fell on Ruhan who was standing down the porch with some white thing in his hand.

What is he holding?...is it some kind of drug?

Her mind was blabbering again.

On the other hand Ruhan didn't know that his wife was looking at him. Since yesterday he was suffering from cold and he had to carry the inhaler.

He was sensitive to cold air from always..still he came out early morning here to witness the sunrise's beauty.

He inhaled the inhaler and his blocked nostril immediately opened making him sigh in relief.

It really is drug...early morning he is using drug what will happen whole day!

She started panicking and went inside in a blink.

She was on the way to her room when suddenly she bumped into a hard thing.

''Allah what is this.'' She cried and looked up and the thing was non other than her husband who was looking at her with amusement.

''I am sorry...'' Ruhan said but only Aaina knew how much she was scared.

Not a single word was coming out of her mouth.

''Aaina...today I have a meeting so some people will come..they will first meet you is it ok for you?'' He asked her.

Na kah diya toh jaan le lega...(if I say no he will surely kill me)

''Yes it's absolutely fine for me...call as much people as you want...I won't say no.'' She started blabbering and Ruhan was looking at her as if she was drunk.

''Ok...they will be here in 1 hour.'' He sai and found it right to go away from her.

He was noticing her weird behaviour around him...he was getting tensed hat why was she doing this.

She instantly went in her room and almed her breaths.

Aaina you need to be very careful and strong...this drug addict can't harm you...come one breath in breath out...

After getting calmed she changed into a beautiful outfit as according to her she was the Maliks' daughter in law so had to look best.

''Aaina...come out..'' she heard Ruhan calling her after some time.

She went out and the first thing that came in her view was her husband and a girl who was clinging to his arm.