You will definitely love me

Hamza Ziaad Shah a doctor in one of the most reputed hospital of the city. He is cold hearted. No feelings for anyone. His life is as boring as he himself was.

He was the kind of man you will fall for in first look. Tall...beautiful facial features and young. An intellegent and practiacal person.

Hoorain Ijazi a pious girl. A middle class family's daughter. She was a normal beautiful girl...not very beautiful but pretty.

She was a writer...her books were highly praised and read across the city even in country. But no one knew who she was. They knew her name was Hoor but her persona was hidden from the world. She was an introvert and a hijabi.

_______________________________________

''Hoorain...come out beta.'' Her mother shouted and her head shot up. She was busy in writing another book and was totally engrossed in it. Her family was a simple family. Her father and brother were a 9-5 office worker, mother a house maker and she a silent writer.

She got up and adjusted her clothes and wrapped her hijab over her nest like hair. She knew it was some aunty who were here with some marriage proposal.

Finally happy with her normal look she came in the living room. She was quiet surprised to see an uncle with an aunty.

She greeted them and they replied in unison.

''Masha Allah sister your daughter is very pretty.'' The lady said and she smiled. She knew it was just a formality. She was not at all very pretty according to herself.

She went to the kitchen to get some snacks and tea for the guest. As soon as she stepped outside she saw her brother and father entering the living room. Her suspicion was at it's peek. It was still afternoon.

After serving the snacks and tea she silently went inside her room. It was better to stay aways from suspicious situation.

Almost after 2 hours she went outside after her maghrib salah. Her mother was in the kitchen.

''Ammi...who were they?'' She asked taking part in cooking the dinner.

''Oh..they...Mr and Mrs Ziaad Shah.'' Her mother replied and she nodded in response. Ziaad Shah...it was the first time she heard this name.

''Why were they here?'' She asked and her mother's facial expression changed quickly.

''They were here for your brother's proposal....they have a daughter and they wanted Affan to marry her.'' Her mother said and her eyes literally went wide.

''Masha Allah...congratulations ammi.'' She beamed at her mother bur her mother had a tensed look.

''What happened?'' She asked sensing something fishy.

''Beta(child)..umm...actually we want you to get marry first...'' Hoorain felt as if someone hit her hard..she never thought of marriage. But suddenly hearing about her marriage she started feeling nervous and sweaty.

''Ammi...if this proposal is good for bhai then you should not reject it.'' She tried to sound normal.

''No beta...you won't understand the problem of a parent...your marriage is very important. Before your brother's marriage we want you to get married.'' Her mother said caressing her cheeks. As if blood was drained out of her body her face became pale.

''Ammi...I...I am still 24...it's not that late.'' She tried to reason her mother. It was not like she was against marriage but sudden topic of it was making her uneasy.

''We know that beta...we are middle class family...it's really tough for us to find a suitable man for our daughters.'' Her mother had tears in her eyes.