2.

Of course everyone knows that when you're having fun, a couple drinks can easily turn into ten, and that isn't counting how many the other person was drinking

I groan when I hear my alarm go off. "Just turn it off darling." I feel myself shoot up, using the blanket to cover what I now realize is my naked body.
Realizing what he said Tyler also shoots up looking at me. "Did we?" I nod, "Yup." I watch as he falls back onto the bed covering his face. I look around realizing this isn't my room and groan. I wrap myself in the sheet and pick up the clothes off the floor, making sure they're all mine. I pick up the paper they're on top of before dropping the crumpled paper, "Oh God." "What?" I look up at the confused man on the bed before looking at the paper on the ground, making me finally notice the ring on my finger, "We got married last night." He shoots out of the bed not caring about being naked at the moment, "Oh God what did we do." I start pacing as I hold the sheet around me tighter. What did I get myself into. Meredith's going to laugh so hard, but Lexie and Derek are going to kill me. Oh God Meredith really did jinx me. Oh my God, what if I'm pregnant and I jinxed myself? I start picking stuff up looking under everything before I feel hands stop me, "What's wrong?" I look up at Tyler, "Please tell me you remember using a condom. Going home married is one thing but pregnant and married no thank you." He pulls me into a hug and I can feel my anxiety slowly start to go away as he rubs my back, "It's in the trash, even in my drunk state I can be somewhat responsible."

After taking a quick shower in Tyler's room and putting on my clothes from last night, I find myself sitting on the edge of his now made bed thinking. I watch as my now husband stands up and walks around his room before reaching into one of his bags and pulls out a jacket before holding it out to me. "What?" "Take it. I can see the goose bumps on your arms from across the room. Besides what kind of husband would I be if I let my wife freeze." I give him a soft smile before slipping on the jacket and pulling the sleeves over my hands as I bounce my leg. "Do you think anyone saw us?" I watch as he shakes his head, "No. My phone would've been blowing up with notifications from everyone I know." "Right, Mr Jackson." He laughs, "So you found out then?" I smirk, "I mean it was on the marriage license and might of been in the magazine I had. Why country music? Can't play the blues or something?" "What do you got against country music Mrs Jackson?" I roll my eyes making him laugh, "Nothing. Just not my first choice of music. Not my second either." He laughs harder making me laugh. I pick up the crumpled marriage license off the ground and examine it in my hand, "What are we going to do about it?" "I can talk to my management team and see if we can get an annulment, but that might cause some problems." "Why? It's not like I want your money. I didn't even know you had money until that magazine fell on the floor." "Glad to know you didn't marry me for my money, just my charm and looks." I start laughing, "Oh that must of been it."

I take a deep breath as I slip on a new change of clothes as I get ready to head off to the conference. I just got to pretend I didn't just get married to a stranger last night and I'll be fine. This isn't the first time I've had to give a speech.

Grabbing my purse I open the door meeting a lost husband who was just about to knock on the door

Grabbing my purse I open the door meeting a lost husband who was just about to knock on the door. "What are you doing? Are you lost?" Tyler rolls his eyes making me smirk, "Geez can't a guy wish his hot wife good luck." "So you think I'm hot now." He shrugs making me smile, "What can I say, my drunk state really knows how to pick em." I shake my head, "What'd you really come here for?" He leans against the door frame with a sigh, "Not even married for twenty four hours and you can already see through me. I talked to my manager, he said we could get everything done in a couple days max, as long as it stays out of the press we should be good." I nod and close the door behind me, walking down the hallway alongside Tyler. "And that's it?" "That's it. You'll no longer be Mrs Jackson." I roll my eyes, "I don't think I'd ever change my last name. Maybe hyphenate it, but I can't see myself fully changing it." "Just hurt my feelings like that then Grey-Jackson." I laugh shaking my head, "I mean my medical degree says Grey and last I checked you didn't go to medical school, so I'm not even gonna give you the satisfaction of me practicing with your last name." He laughs nudging me as we stand in the elevator, "You gotta admit, it's been fun being a Jackson." "I don't even remember half of my life as a Jackson, better yet know if it's been fun." When the elevator reaches the ground floor he walks me outside, "You stay safe. Gotta have you there to sign the papers." I laugh and climb into the cab.

What feels like many hours later I finally make my way back to my room and kick off my heels before falling onto the bed exhausted. "It's been a long day Areceli... And now you're talking to yourself." I quickly sit up and change into comfortable shorts and a shirt from college before climbing under the covers and immediately falling asleep.

I get woken up to aggressive knocking at my door. As soon as I open the door I'm met with Tyler's worried face, "We have a problem." I let him push his way in before closing the door behind him, "What problem?" I yawn and rub my eyes before he shoves his phone towards me, "It's in the press." He sits on the bed with his elbows on his knees and rubbing his face as I read the opened article on his phone.

On the street there's news that the hunky ladies man, country singer, Tyler Jackson has finally settled down. He was spotted spending the evening with a beautiful woman before entering and leaving a wedding chapel. Sources later found out that woman is world renowned general surgeon Dr Ellis Grey's daughter, pediatric surgeon Dr Areceli Grey, who just recently spoke about her clinical trial at the New World surgical conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Are these two a match made in heaven, a marriage waiting for disaster, or a cover-up for something else under the sheets?