9.

It's been a few days since the incident at the hospital, and I haven't gone back yet

It's been a few days since the incident at the hospital, and I haven't gone back yet. Since kissing Tyler, things have been... Well we've been acting more coupley, like most people are at the beginning of a relationship. Today's the day we're actually heading out to take our wedding pictures. Meredith and April are tagging along, Meredith wanting something to do to get her mind off of the miscarriage and to be a supportive sister, and April because she's the one who planned everything.

Opening the door when Meredith knocks I smile at the fact that she's carrying the dress bag, Tyler already left with April for a surprise, and so he'd be surprised when he sees me walk out in the dress. "You ready to put this thing on and go." I grin at my sister and pull her into the house, leading her to my room where I was doing my makeup. She helps me zip up the dress before giving me my heels, "You know it's a little bit weird that you're taking pictures weeks after your wedding. And that you bought a dress for it." I shrug, "It's something for our families and us to have. Besides I found the dress on clearance." Meredith grins as she stands behind me in the mirror, "Well you're a beautiful bride. And I know Tyler's not going to be able to think of a word to describe it." I stare at the dress before turning to Meredith, "It makes me wish that I had an actual wedding. Something our families could've gone to. But at the same time, I like how intimate and private the ceremony was. Just us and Elvis." Meredith laughs when I add in the Elvis part, "You were always a sucker for his music. Now look at you, married to a musician." I shake my head and lift up the end of my dress Meredith getting the hint, "Ready to make his jaw drop?" "Oh yeah."

Meredith helps me into the backseat of her car before climbing into the driver's seat. She quickly drives to the park April set up the session at, thankful it's a very sunny and warm day. "There he is." I look in the direction Meredith is pointing and see Tyler standing with April and the photographer. I can feel my knees start to shake just looking at him, all hot in his suit. Wait. Did I just call him hot?

Meredith parks and comes around the car to help me get out without getting the dress dirty. When April sees us she quickly turns Tyler so he can't see, before rushing over with the bouquet she had made along with a veil in her other hand. "Wow. You're beautiful. The first picture the photographer wants is one with you walking towards him, with his back towards you. Almost like a first look. Then we'll do some with the veil and some without. It'll take him an hour to get you guys proofs and then all you have to do is pick which ones you guys like best. I also picked up the frame you guys wanted, for the pictures for his mom." I nod and let April put the veil in my hair, Meredith helping her before the two girls lead me forward until I'm a couple feet behind Tyler. The photographer grins, "Beautiful. Alright first look." I can't contain my smile when the photographer tells Tyler to show how nervous he is.

After he's taken a couple pictures he nods letting Tyler turn around as I get closer. As the photographer switches lens for the next shot Tyler grabs my hands, "He wasn't lying when he said beautiful." "You're just a sweet talker." "Maybe. But it's true. Makes me wish that we had an actual ceremony. Show you off in this dress to all of our friends and family." Before I can say anything the photographer starts moving us for the next couple of shots. "Alright final one with the veil guys. The classic kiss with both of you under. Show me the love." The photographer helps us move the veil so it's over bother of us. Tyler grabs my hips pulling me closer before we both lean in, getting lost in the moment. We hear a couple clicks from different spots before we break apart, resting our foreheads against each other.

By the time we get to the last shot my feet are starting to hurt, "Alright guys this one, show me your personalities

By the time we get to the last shot my feet are starting to hurt, "Alright guys this one, show me your personalities. Show me how you're relationship looks to other people." Meredith jumps up and quickly starts pulling us closer together, "I got it." She quickly tells us different things to do, April gasping before squealing, "I love it." I almost can't hold in my laugh when Meredith tells Tyler to do his cowboy smirk, but choke making Tyler chuckle when Meredith tells me to do an innocent but sexy smirk.

As soon as the photographer starts packing up I sigh in relief and lean down taking off my heels

As soon as the photographer starts packing up I sigh in relief and lean down taking off my heels. "Areceli! You can't go barefoot." I shoot Meredith a smirk, "What are you? My mom?" I laugh when she groans and grab Tyler's hands pulling him with me towards the car, the photographer reminding us to meet him back at his studio in an hour. Tyler helps me climb into the passenger seat before driving us back to the house so we can change.

We both quickly eat lunch before Meredith calls and tells us the proofs are ready. As we drive Tyler turns the radio off, "Thanks for doing this. For my mom." I smile and squeeze his hand, "I was thinking of taking some to my dad. Even if I don't have the best relationship with him I just. I." "Want him to have a part in your life." I look at my fingers, "Yeah." "How about after we pick up the pictures, we head over to your dads before lunch. Give him the copies of the pictures, I'll wait in the car if you want me to." "Okay." I feel something flutter in my stomach when Tyler gives me a small smile. What is happening?