Coming Soon!

Sequel to Truly Madly Deeply.

Five years later,

With regained family trust, a heart of stone and an ambitious goal to become one of the top fashion designers in Pakistan, things are finally looking good for a twenty one year old Misha Yousaf. Although there are some scars one can never heal from but Misha has convinced herself otherwise. Over the years, she hardened her heart against the emotions that used to haunt her and finally, she buried her feelings so deep that it was almost impossible for anyone to guess she ever loved anyone. Especially that anyone being Ibraheem Narejo, the future lethal politician of Karachi city.

After attaining his medical degree, a twenty six year old Ibraheem Narejo has been brought into politics by his father who demands that he succeeds him as the lead politician. Shuffling between parties, rallies and elections, Ibraheem has done everything in the past five years to forget about the blue eyed girl who once existed in his life.

Both Misha and Ibraheem have concluded that some things are just not meant to happen but just when Misha thinks her life is finally going as planned and when Ibraheem was beginning to form new goals for himself, fate decides to put them both on a roller coaster ride called 'All Over Again'.

Why? Because you cannot escape fate. What's meant for you will always find you.