Part (1)

(3rd POV)

"You will be marrying the youngest prince of the blue moon pack and that's final". Taehyungs dad stated exiting the thrown room slamming the door behind him.

Taehyung was speechless...His father was going to make him marry someone he doesn't know and let alone a guy.

He was furious. How could his father do this to him? Did he not care about his sons happiness?

Of course he didn't, it wasn't his job after all. If only Taehyungs mother was still here...she was the only one who understood him.

Taehyung slammed his fist into the wall his eyes shifting to their blood shot color.

He knew that he couldn't disobey his father. But he wasn't going to accept this...ever.

It was his life and he hated the fact that his father just controls it as if it's his own.

Taehyung made his way into his part of the castle anger howling over him. He blamed everything on one person.

The youngest son of the blue moon packs Alpha. He smirked at the idea that has just popped into his head.

He was going to make the boy break this marriage even if it was the last thing he does.

(TIME SKIP)

The blue moon packs Alpha Jackson had finally arrived with his Luna and two sons.

They made their way into the castle the younger feeling more nervous than he ever was.

Jungkook had agreed to this marriage knowing it would benefit his pack and most importantly his family.

He swore to do whatever it took to help his family and if it meant marrying someone he doesn't know then so be it.

As soon as he got inside his gaze averted to the kitchen loving the smell that was coming out of there.

He loved cooking it was a passion of his and knowing that this pack house had this great of a cook made him relax a bit.

"I know you wanna go there but let's greet them first". His brother Jimin chuckled knowing his brother too well.

"But i wanna know what's the cause of the smell". He whined giving his brother puppy eyes.

"Fine then. I'll cover for you just this once". Jimin chuckled at how excited jungkook was.

He was glad to see his brother smiling brightly again. It upset him that his brother had to give up his freedom for the kingdom.

He wished he could do something but he knew how stubborn Jungkook is and when he sets his mind to something he does it.

He just hoped Jungkook would live comfortably here and not face any problems.

"I'm Jackson and this is Mark my husband". Jackson greeted the bloody moon packs alpha Eric and his wife Lisa.

"And these are my two sons Jimin and...." Jackson turned around to introduce his sons only to see the the younger had disappeared.

He sighed knowing exactly where his youngest son was. He turned around and smiled at the Alpha scratching the back of his neck.

"Jungkook must've found the way to the kitchen". He apologized.

"No no it's fine really". Eric chuckled knowing that his son in law will be something else.

"Let's head to the dinning room". He signaled for them taking his wifes hand and leading them there.

"Where is he?" Jackson whispered to his older son in an intimidating tone.

"Bathroom?" Jimin chuckled scratching the back of his neck. He knew his father wouldn't fall for that.

(MEANWHILE)

"I'm sorry I just...love cooking. And the smell was...Amazing". Jungkooks expressions were priceless. He entered the kitchen and was shocked to see the food on the table.

The food looked amazing and the taste was even better. Yes jungkook might've tasted a few things....but the cook who was known as Jin gave him permission.

"You are so cute". Jin said pinching the youngers stuffed cheeks. He didn't know who he was but Jin couldn't just kick him out seeing how cute and innocent his expression was.

And another reason was that Jin was a sucker for compliments so....that's a bonus.

"So you like cooking?". Jin finally asked. He was curious as to why Jungkook suddenly appeared in the kitchen.

"You have no idea! My grandma used to teach me recipes and stuff and now I'm a cooking freak". Jungkook ranted jumping on the kitchen counter.

"So who are you exactly jungkook?" Jin asked the boy curiously leaning on the counter.

Oh sorry I forgot to tell you". Jungkook chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

"Well I'm actually the s..." Jungkook started but was interrupted by someone barging into the kitchen.

"Hey Jin could you....who are you?" Taehyung asked pointing at Jungkook.

Taehyung was confused as to why a stranger was sitting on the kitchen counter.

Jungkook got down from the counter and stood there awkwardly. He was a bit shy to say the least.

After all the eating and chatting his hair has become a mess and his cheeks red from Jin pinching them saying he was cute.

"I'm actually...." Jungkook started but was interrupted yet again by his brother bursting into the kitchen. He looked as if he had ran a marathon.

"Kookie what the hell are you still doing here. We've been waiting for almost half an hour and you know how much dad hates waiting". Jimin stated grabbing his brothers wrist and pulling him out of the kitchen.

Jimin totally ignored the other two that were standing in the kitchen. Jungkook turned around and smiled at Jin then faced the other person that had burst into the kitchen.

Their eyes locked and they seemed to lose themselves for a brief second. 'Who is he?' Jungkook wondered all the way back to the dining room.

After Jungkook apologized for being late saying he went to the bathroom and got lost not knowing they all know he was in the kitchen.

They all sat on the dining table but one person was missing.

"You're late". Eric stated glaring at the person who had come in the dining room.

"Oh I am...no wonder". Taehyung spat sarcastically making his way to his chair.

He stopped midway...he stared at Jungkook for a second then realized where he knows him from.

"You're the one from the kitchen just a few moments ago". Jungkook turned red at the boys statement. Well there goes his bathroom lie.

He lowered his gaze not being able to look the older in the eyes. Something about him was just too intimidating.

"So I see you've already met your fiancé". Taehyungs father stated. To say Taehyung was shocked would be an understatement.

"MY WHAT". The two said in union staring at each other.

'Well this was going to be fun' Jungkook thought staring at his supposed fiancés eyes. They were filled with rage and something else.

'I just can't put my finger on it'

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________