SEVEN

Tum Nadi, Main Ek Jharna
Main Girti Rahi, Tum Sambhalte Rahe.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Days passed and her love grew stronger for him. Her days passed gazing at him and nights revolved around his thoughts. She felt peace gazing at him, noticing little things about him, like how his adams apple bobbled whenever he drank water, his veiny arms, his eyes which were dark brown in color but appeared hazel in sunlight, the tiny mole on his eyelid which could be seen only when noticed properly. She knew she was doing wrong but no matter how much she tried she wasn't able to control her heart.

She knew he didn't harboured any feelings for her. She was sure he didn't. He was protective of her but he did not loved her. Hell would break loose in Ahwaan villa if someone came to know about her feelings. Hassan's feelings towards her was making her feel guilty for loving Mustafa.

Having no choice she decided to spend less time with him and ignore him as much as she can so that she will be able to convince her heart to stop loving him.

"Hey! Where are you lost ?"

Osama interupted seeing her lost somewhere. He was noticing her from sometime where she was busy gazing her empty plate not eating anything. She gained her senses hearing Osama's voice

"Huh...you said something ?"

Confusion marred her face seeing him looking at her weirdly.

"Eat something as you won't be able to fill your empty stomach only by gazing at your plate."

Mustafa who was sitting beside her joked and filled her plate with food, gesturing her to eat.

"Are you going to eat or do I have to feed you, birdie ?"

He again asked, making her look at him in awe for his care towards her.

"Here."

Filling his spoon with rice he placed it towards her asking her to open her mouth. She ate from his spoon quietly not able to decline him.

When he again brought his spoon towards her she smiled lightly without looking at him and replied

"I can eat myself, hero. You don't have to trouble yourself after me."

"Then be a good girl and eat properly otherwise I'll feed you myself and won't let you go till you are done."

He smiled, making osama laugh agreeing with him.

She was sitting inside her room, lost in her thoughts when someone entered her room. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realized anyone's presence beside her.

"Boooo..."

Osama shouted, making her scream loudly in fear. Her heart was beating loudly at a very fast rate, her face red, eyes filled with tears.

"Hahaha....you look funny."

Osama rolled down on floor laughing heartily seeing her horrified expressions and cried in pain the next moment when he got smacked on his head.

"Are you mad monkey ? I could have died."

She glared at him, her hand placed on her heart which was beating ferociously.

" Sorry but no sorry."

He grinned getting up from floor, dusting his pants of imaginary dirt.

"Then get out of my room, you idiot."