BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

Presenting you the most favourite couple of yours! 💕💕💕

Wait a minute are they ?🤔🤔

Who is your favourite couple in my books ?

Mustafa and Maria.

Or

Aria and Jahangir.

Or

Musa and Mariyam.

The chapter is dedicated to all who missed Mustafa and Maria.❤️❤️❤️

Aur kripya dil khol ke comment karein kyuki aapki pyari writer ne dil khol ke likha hai. 🤧🤧🙈🙈

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Three years later

Changed into a red silk robe, Maria was sitting on the sofa reading a book when Mustafa entered their room. And just like past one month she ignored his presence again, giving silent treatment to him.

She was showing her naraazgi towards him. He had become the same workaholic he was years ago, but back then he always used to had time for his family, now he didn't had it anymore, all because they had to shift to Dubai for few years and he being the holder to most of the shares of Ahwaan's, had to take up the responsibility and thus all the workload of Dubai's branch fell upon his shoulders alone.

How miserable it was, for her and their kids! They all freaking missed him....so damn much!

Feeling tired Mustafa sighed as he removed his coat and proceeded to loosen his blue tie, all the while watching his wife's small form with doting gaze, waiting for her to speak which she never did, but instead maintained her cute pout, trying to look unfazed by him.

How adorable she was!

A small smile made it's way to his face, and his heart warmed, watching her wait for him just like every night but chuckled inwardly on her stubbornness which wasn't letting her speak with him.

He knew he wasn't giving time to her or their kids, his life has been revolving around office from past two years and she being a good wife kept her silence and understood his other commitments but now he knew her patience was weaning off.... And he was clearly able to see her frustration.

Oh how much he wanted to pacify her by kissing off all her worries and frustration, assuring her of a good time ahead.... But he knew he couldn't, For now!

Thank god, They were finally going back to India as his work had been completed. He was so happy that they were finally leaving. He didn't wanted his beauty under his employees piercing gazes. They used to ogle his young pretty wife and it really pinched him hard. Specially that rameez, who didn't wasted any chance to stare her freely, whenever she visited his office. He so wanted to fire that bastard, but he couldn't keeping in mind the contract they had signed, so he stopped her from coming there.... Her beauty was only for his eyes. Only his! And she belonged to him, exclusively and entirely.

Mustafa pulled in hard work day and night, completing the work of five years in three, so that they could return back to their family as soon as possible. He was sick of living in Dubai, without his whole family. Also,
he was dying to spend time with his whole family and of course his adorable little creations and his jahan, his wife.