4.

"Talk to us Y/n please" Yoongi said as he held your hand. You breathed in and got ready to let everything out.

"I like him i do but not because of the sex, i felt as if we had something but maybe it was one-sided, when Kara and him got together i was jealous because i have always had feelings for him. When Kara left and he was broken i was there to help him. So that one night he got drunk and came to me we had sex and from then on we kept going on and i was there as his rebound. I knew i was but i just felt that if i could be there for him when he needed me, maybe he would realise that he likes me and i like him, that we could be more than friends with benefits, that we could actually become something, but now she is back and he still loves her and i will probably be replaced"

You said all that, crying and stuttering a few times. Hoseok was kind of crying with you and you could see Yoongi holding his tears back. They both sat there quietly. Unsure on what to do. Hoseok got a call and stood up to go and talk.

Yoongi hugged you. "It will get better i promise, even if he still loves Kara just remember that we are here for you and we will help you move on, and dont ever think you will be replaced, no one can replace you, we can't make you stop liking him but we can try helping you i promise" he smiled as he said that. You cried into his hug.

Hoseok came back and sat down. "That was Jimin" he said, you looked at him as he continued. "He asked if you were okay and i said yes and then asked if he and Kara should come over later i said no" he smiled and hugged you. You thanked him.

"I-im going to go home i am a bit tired" you said. "We will drop you off" Yoongi said as you all stood up.

-----

You were snuggled into your duvet, this was not how you expected the first day of University to go, but what are surprises for right.

You closed your eyes drifting off to sleep, a few hours later you were still half asleep but you felt a hand on your forehead.

You slowly opened your eyes which were still quiet heavy, you got a glimpse of the face but your sleep defeated you.

It was Jimin he was checking your temperature. "Get well soon" he whispered as he kissed your forehead, that is when you drifted off to sleep and that was the last thing you remembered.

----

It was now morning and you were not feeling well, you had a runny nose, headache and swollen eyes. You decided to skip class today as you got up from the bed sluggish.

You showered and brushed your teeth then made your way to your kitchen. You were shocked at the sight. The table was filled with your favourite breakfast. Did someone break in and make you breakfast.

You saw a note on the table and read it.

Get well soon... eat everything, lick the plate clean, do not come in if your not feeling too well, i will visit you later promise x ~ Your Mochi

Your crumpled up the paper and kind of lost your appetite. Not that you were mad at him but you kind of were at the same time. Your emotions were everywhere.

You slowly made your way back to your bed and sat on it. You grabbed your laptop and decided to do some work. A few hours, while you were working you did not know when you fell asleep.

You felt a hand take your laptop and heard it being placed on the table side. Your eyes shot open to see Jimin standing there, both of your faces really close, any more close and your lips would be touching. He moved away and smiled softly but looked worried.

"You didn't eat" he said. "I'm not hungry" you said back. "You need to eat Y/n" he snapped back.

"I don't want to" you glared back. "You have to" he said. "Get out of my house Jimin, don't tell me what to do, do you understand" you practically shouted at him, shocked at your own words you covered your mouth as he looked down.

"Is everything okay in here" Kara's head popped out from the door and that is when you lost it for some reason. "Both of you get out of my house please" you said quietly.

"Y/n com-"
"Please" you whispered again holding your tears cutting Jimin's words off. He sighed and held Kara's hands. "Lets go jagi" with that they left.

You heard the front door close and thats when you let it all out. Tears flowing and your muffled crying.

"Y/n"