8.

(Rip Juice WRLD)

One week later

It has been a week and your parents are still here, refusing to leave. You have been very distant from your friends, especially Jimin. You have not seen them for a few days now.

You are still being abused by your parents. Your 21 and your still a little scared girl, your disappointed in yourself.

You and Christian are officially together, he asked you out two days ago and you said yes. Your friends found out and congratulated you except Jimin. However, now your always with Christian and your parents.

You sat in your kitchen staring at a wall, you looked lifeless, your life was not that great even if you had Christian. Your parents were out right now on a 'date' night.

Your thoughts were interrupted by your phone being blown up with messages.

Sunmi: Y/n you alive

Iu: Y/n we miss you

Chungha: Iu give my bloody shoes back! And Y/n please talk to us!

Iu: what shoes🤷🏻‍♀️

Chungha: i am going to kill you when you come home

Jessi: listen bitches shutup.... Y/n seriously call us or come over please.

Hyolyn: woah what is going?
What is wrong with my Y/n
What did you bitches do?
Y/N TELL ME I WILL KILL THEM WHEN I VISIT!

Sunmi: we did nothing you foreign bitch

Hyolyn: Sunmi you about to catch these hands instead of the designer bag you have been dying for

Sunmi: I AM SORRY YOUR AMAZING PRECIOUS YOUR A QUEEN-

Yep your phone was blowing up, you were reading the texts and smiling at the silliness. You missed Hyolyn you wanted her here right now.

Hyolyn does not know what is going on but she does know about your parents and Jimin. So if she heard your parents are here she would probably fly all the way to beat them up. You have known her since you were little. You and Jimin met her in the park and since then you have always been together.

Y/n: sorry guys i have been busy

Iu: well obviously your parents are here and you have a boyfriend

Hyolyn: Parents? YOUR PARENTS ARE THERE!

Y/n: urm yeah

Shit.... that's all that was going through your head until your phone rang and it was Hyolyn. You decide to ignore it and threw your phone across the kitchen. You just could not face anyone right now.

You heard knocks on your door, you thought it must be your parents but then remembered how they told you they got keys made to get in your house that is how they got in the first day they came.

You walked to your door and looked through the peep hole. You see someone covering it and you were confused.

You opened the door slightly and a foot stopped the door from closing again, a hand pushed the door open and two of your annoying favourite people stood there.

"Yoongs and Kook what do you think your doing" you questioned them holding your smile back. "Ah so you didn't miss us" questioned Yoongi.

You laughed and ran to them both hugging them tight. "We miss you" whispered Kook sounding sad which broke your heart.
-----

All three of you sat on your couch drinking some hot chocolate you made for them.
"So what did i miss" you asked them.

Jungkook sighed "have you spoke to Jimin" he said sounding a bit upset
"No why" you looked confused

"Kara and him are over" Yoongi said
"W-what" your eyes widened you were shocked
"Since when" you asked
"Yesterday and he has not been talking to anyone" said Jungkook.

You were so caught up with your own life you did not even care to check up on Jimin, yes you were avoiding him but you knew you should have checked on him at least once.

You stood up and grabbed your jacket, leaving a bewildered Yoongi and Jungkook you ran to Jimin's house. You knew how he was when Kara and him broke up before and you don't want him to be the same.

You kept knocking on the door, until it swung open revealing Jimin who looked tired and had really red puffy eyes. "Y/n" he whispered confused. You immediately embrace him in a hug as he cries.

What you didn't realise was that he was drunk. He pulled you into the house and closed the door behind him. He pushed you against the door. You both stared into each others eyes.

You realised he was drunk. "Did you seriously drink" you scoffed annoyed at his behaviour. "Y/n i missed you why did you leave me" he slurred his words as tears fell.

"I broke up with her for you" he said, thats when you were lost and confused what is he talking about. "Jimin you need to sleep" you pulled him to his room.

You laid him in bed and stroked his hair. Abruptly he grabbed you and pushed you down to the bed as he hovered on top of you.

"I missed this, i missed us, i need you, lets have sex again, friends with benefits right where did that go" he whispered huskily as his eyes were filled with lust.

His words hurt a lot. "Jimin your drunk please stop, i have a boyfriend" you whimpered as he tightened his grip on your arms.

"Break up with him" he whispered in your ear right after he slammed his soft pump lips on to yours. You tried fighting him, you tried getting out of his grip but it did not work as he gripped on you harder, kissing down your neck.

You knew he was drunk, when he gets sober he would hate himself for this, so what if you give in and not let him think he raped you, even though you will hate yourself. You rather hate yourself than have him hate himself. So maybe you should give in, you did miss him too.

Slowly you stopped fighting and kissed him back as he smirked

"Your all mine now"