5.

You see your girls rushing in. "Jimin let us in before he left" Sunmi said as she came hugging you.

"Yoongi and Hoseok told us everything" Chungha said. All you could do was cry and all they could do was comfort you. You could not be asked to talk. It was getting late and the girls slept over.

-----

You were sitting in class during lunch time, catching up with work you missed and kind of trying to avoid Jimin.

You were writing a few notes and looking at a few sheets your teacher gave you. You put your headphones in and started moving your feet and head to the music while going over your notes.

Not knowing that a certain someone was watching you with a cheesy smile on his face, which turned into a sad smile as he remembered your outburst yesterday.

He came in and sat next to you, you were too focused that you did not realise. He rested his arm on his desk and his head on his hand as he just sat there staring at you and smiling at the way you sang and danced.

You then whipped your head around and your eyes met his, your eyes widened and so did his. What did he expect, that he could stare at you without you realising. You being confused you removed your headphones and looked at him.

"Hey" he said quietly
You smiled and let out a big sigh. "I am sorry about yester-"

"Don't, don't apologise, you were ill i get it, i was being too motherly" he laughs, it kind of annoys you how he brushes everything off instead of letting anything out.

"Shout" you said
"what" he was confused
"Shout at me, hit me, let your anger out, i was a bitch yesterday i deserve it" you looked down.

He raised your chin with his index finger.
"Your my best friend, of course you make me angry, sad, happy, every bloody emotion but i would never take anything out on you" he smiled.

You smiled back softly as he hugged you. Then someone cleared their throat behind you as you both turned. You were faced with Kara and Jungkook.

They both came over. "Hey guys" Kara smiled awkwardly. Jungkook came and sat next to you leaning his head on your shoulder, Jimin kind of looked annoyed but you ignored it.

"Hey Kara" you smiled, "sorry about yesterday i wasn't feeling well" you continued. "It's okay forget about it" she smiles. Why is it so hard to hate you? Please make me hate you for a reason.

"Hey guys i got a plan" Jungkook jumped up
"Sit down" you and Jimin say at the same time then laugh.

"Come onnnn it won't be bad i promise" he smiled showing his bunny teeth.

------

Here you all are, Jungkook's famous plan. Ice-skating. You were kind of happy as you loved it. It was kind of one of your favourite hobbies and what's sweet is he knows, he suggested it to make you happy and you love him for that.

You all wore the shoes and set off. You were all laughing at each other as a few of them fell over. At a random time, Jungkook and Kara were ice-skating together. While you were helping Jimin.

Both your hands held his as you skated backwards and helped him. You laughed at how his legs kept shaking like jelly.

"Come on jelly boy" you laughed
"Yah what if the ice breaks" he screeched
You shook your head and slowly let go of him.

"I don't think so" he said as he grabbed your waist pulling you towards him. The sudden action made you slip and fall flat on your back as he put his arm behind your head so your not hurt and he falls on top.

Your friends took pictures laughing at you as both your faces were bright red. Kara was laughing too, surprised she was not jealous, sometimes it makes you question her feelings for Jimin.

They went back to skate as you and Jimin stood up.

Namjoon cradled Jin's leg for support refusing to let go as much as Jin tried shaking or skating him off. Taehyung and Iu skating, holding hands.

Namjoon finally stood up and started skating he got excited and started shouting. "I am doing it, i am doing it" he kept repeating as he looked towards you. "Watch" you shout "out" you whisper the last word.

Namjoon slammed into the glass window and somehow broke it as the glass shattered everywhere, he sat there and pouted. "Ouch" he said as we all held our laugh. We saw he was fine and then bursted into laughter as he glared at us.

Namjoon got everyone kicked out as they had to clean the glass and everyone was furious at him. "Seriously someone baby proof him" Iu glared. Namjoon scoffed back "i got another idea" he said.

-----

Yep now here we are, Namjoons plan. We are all at the beach as the soft sand hits our feet and the cold wind hits us too. "Seriously the beach it's winter" Hoseok whined.

"Why did we even bother coming" you questioned. "Let's just go to the arcade here" Jimin suggested and you all agreed.

Entering the arcade everyone went around to play. You went to the hoops and was versing Yoongi and of course failing, Yoongi gloated a lot which annoyed you.

You then went to verse Jungkook in a car racing game and beat him this time you were gloating.

You all made your way to the air hockey table and split into two groups.

Hoseok versus Yoongi: Hoseoks starts off being really bad and missed hitting the puck which made us laugh but somehow he eventually beat Yoongi as he got five points and Yoongi got zero.

Jungkook versus Taehyung: Taehyung began and hit Jungkooks arm by accident, and as the game continued Taehyung hit the puck which ended up hitting Jin in the crotch which made everyone burst into laughter as Jin fell to his knees in pain. The whole event took a turn as Taehyung won.

Next Jin and Jimin versed each other it seemed as if Jin was playing with himself as Jimin was calm and barely moved. Jin was crying while playing which made us laugh more and then Jimin ended up losing.
(Run Bts Episode 18)
This whole game was too funny as Namjoon ended up winning.

Namjoon was so excited that he started dancing and ended up tripping, he tripped so hard that he accidentally pushed the table of the air hockey which fell. "The god of destruction is at it again" Jungkook sighs.

"Yah" shouts a security guard. All of your eyes widen. You all grab Namjoon and run.

You all run out of the arcade being chased by security. Your all running and then end up separating. Jimin grabs your hand as you both enter a shop and hide under a table. He hits his head and you rub it, then stare into each other's eyes then look away feeling awkward. (Kim bok Joo ref)

You both then get out and meet the others who are sitting out of breath on the sand. "Now we cant go back there ever again" you glared at Namjoon.

"Yes we can when we are old and wrinkly" he snapped back, but you all just glared at him.