~Chapter-10~

Amira was in her thoughts which made her unaware of the presence of her brother while her mind was wandering in past and the nightmare she had. She was feeling the tears in her eyes which were threatening to fall but she didn't let it fall, she came out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of throat clearance and looked up to see her brother who was gazing at stars while sipping the hot chocolate. They were silent for a few minutes not knowing what and how should they talk to each other or not.

"It has been years, isn't it?" Abhishek said breaking the silence while Amira looked at him in confusion.

"What is meant by that?" Amira asked him still in confusion.

"Everyone have a peaceful heart and sleep mainly Mom and Dad, today I have seen the same peace in their eyes after you came back from the office which was panic before because you didn't reach home like in old days where they used to panicked if you got late coming from school yet," Abhi said and she looked at him in surprise.

"I didn't expect you to talk me but here you are explaining to me what happened in the evening," Amira stated blankly.

"Well, I thought to inform you so that you will not repeat it and will keep in mind that they will be waiting for you mainly Mom that's it nothing more is there for it," Abhishek said and Amira can sense underlying concern in his voice for her but she kept silent about it.

"Tell them not to because I got habituated to live my life alone revolving around only work being lonely for last few years does that to you and suddenly I can't change that anyhow you people wanted me here for few days because Aashi wanted it, so I don't want to get attached to you only to get my heart broken by you people again," Amira said looking at sky.

"That loneliness was your doing, you did something which made you alienated from us and we don't regret mainly myself because I brought you up with love and care, I used to cherish you as my first child more than dad and Mom along with others but you all did was betray me, us giving us pain and regret of bringing you up and doubting on our own upbringing, breaking Mom and Dad, Aashi was at the brink of death, I didn't want you to come here even now but we couldn't deny the demand of Aashi, I'm saying now I don't trust you after what we witnessed in past and I will always keep an eye on you when you are in our lives and don't make us regret of bringing you back in our lives even it is for short time of span," Abhishek warned her while she looked at him for some time and walked back but before leaving the terrace, she turned back and called him softly which shocked him because it was after a long time he heard that calling her.

"Bhaiyu, sometimes what we see and what we listen is also can be weaved as truths when they are in actual lies weaved into a web to protect our loved ones and that time trust is what the one who did that is needed and craves for but if you don't give that to them, they turn into darkness and loneliness for comfort and by the time you find truth you will lose everything and nothing will be left except the ashes of those burnt relations which they lit fie by their own hands," Amira said leaving him shocked and frozen in his spot while her eyes were filled with pain, tears and love with longing and betrayal. Abhishek was lost in past of how they met with Kiaan and his family and how happy they were in their small world filled with happiness, laughs, squeals, love and warmth until everything got destroyed.

Amira moved to her room with heavy heart while sweat beads were forming on her forehead due to fear,  anticipation, she started to hyperventilate making difficult to breathe for her, just then Aashi along with Kiaan and Laksh were going to their rooms passing her when they saw her state they were shocked to see her like that, while Amira was trying to take her phone and after few struggles, she did something on her phone and immediately Khushi's voice was heard singing lullaby which made her calm slowly her panic attack seized and she just sighed then another voice started the lullaby which made her smile, after few minutes she switched off the phone and clutched the locket around her neck.