~ Chapter - 34 ~

After Four Months:

Amira walked out of the building entrance looking fresh, determined and with a small and simple smile on her lips, these four months were hard on her, nightmares, pain, craving for drugs, harming herself and others in the process, trying to stay strong and facing the betrayals of her family in the form of dreams again and again but what gave her strength to overcome the cravings for the drugs is the love she can feel and remember in the memories she had with her Siddarth Bhai and Myra Bhabhi and Amir along with her friends. She knew she has to tell them about her heart condition on her own and now she took a decision to tell them because she knows she is cheating them by hiding it because they are the only ones who loved her even knowing how broken she is. She didn't inform them that she is coming back today and her treatment is completed as she wanted to surprise them also she is excited to meet her friends again, she is not fully healed yet but she knows now that no matter what they will never leave her because when they never left her in these four months sending her hand made food every day along with sovereigns for her to remember them and to make her feel wanted and loved.

She took a cab and told the address and settled calmly inside enjoying soft sun rays and breeze falling in her as it was still early for the sun to rise fully when her attention was caught by a commotion on side of the road.

"Excuse me Bhaiya, can you stop there for once please?" Amira said and drives stopped the cab and she came down walked out near to the crowd to see what is commotion only to for her breath to get hitched as there was Azaan lying on the road in a pool of blood due to accident.

"Azaan," Amira shouted falling on her knees and took his head in her lap.

"Do you know him?" Someone asked her from the crowd and she nodded her head and she tried to wake him up.

"Can you help me please I want to take him to the hospital?" Amira asked the cab driver and he nodded his head and both of them took him to the cab while Azaan's phone rang with name "Wifey" which brought a small relieved smile on her lips seeing he has moved on from her and she answered the call.

"Azaan, where are you and you didn't even come home last night?" A female voice shouted in call with a concern.

"Mrs Azaan, your husband met with an accident and we are taking him to hospital, so you can come there to see him and take him to home," Amira said and sent a message of the hospital address and admitted him and left from there as she doesn't want to interfere in Azaan's life as now he has his own family.

It has been three months that she is back to her Bhai's place but now she makes sure that they don't spend the whole time looking after her and worrying for her because now she has a goal that is to live her life to fullest enjoying the little time left for her on this earth also she gave her exams and passed them by topping the University for which Siddarth threw a large party for her to congratulate her. Her reunion with her friends who flew to Kolkata to meet her along with Maan and Adira was happy as well as sad because they were angry with her for what she made her life without sharing anything with them but they forgave her at last when she promised that she is not going to try something this foolish once again in her life which made them satisfied and forgave her but her union with her Siddarth Bhai and Myra Bhabhi was more painful for her as they were the only ones who loved her and cared for her like a real family does and still she didn't gain the courage to tell them that she is not going to be a part of their lives anymore because she is going to die but was unable to say anything seeing their love, care, affection and attachment to her and she was not understanding what she should do and now she is here in-office attending a meeting as Siddarth wanted her to learn from practical experience which will be useful for her as she always wanted to be a businesswoman also he will attend only meeting as Myra was unwell. She was in the cabin going through the file which was needed for the meeting when the door of the cabin got opened and in came a person who shocked her.