~Chapter-29~

"So, from what I deduced you people knew everything yet you people kept silent, WHY DID YOU DO THAT? DID YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT SUFFERING ALONE WILL DO ME GOOD? DID YOU NOT THINK WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME? DID YOU THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES? DID YOU NEVER SEE WHAT PAIN I WAS GOING THROUGH OR DID YOU STOP LOOKING OUT FOR ME ONCE I WENT FAR AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE? DID YOU ACCUSE ME TO PROTECT ME? WHAT TYPE OF LOVE IS THAT? IS IT EVEN CALLED LOVE, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU PEOPLE BUT IN MY OPINION, IT IS NOT, SPEAK SOMETHING DAMN IT? MY HANDS ARE ITCHING TO DO SOMETHING AND IF YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT START IMMEDIATELY I WILL KILL ONE OF YOU OR MYSELF, NOW," Amira shouted and they looked at her with pain, sadness, love and guilt before start speaking.

"Amira, you are my life, when your mother was pregnant with you and Amir, I told her to have abortion, you know because I was fearing for her life as all her pregnancies were complicated taking her to the door of death, at Abhishek's time she was in comma for five days and took an year to recover to full health then she was pregnant again after a year but the baby was still born and when Abhishek was six we came to know she was pregnant with Aashi and this time complications were less compared to the time of Abhishek and after an year you and Amir were born and this time complications were tripled and made me scared to loose your mother who was my life but when for the first time I took you in my arms I was so guilty to even think about killing you made me want to kill myself, you were so tiny and innocent that I felt I will hurt you which I didn't even feel when I held Abhi, Amir or Aashi, if your Mother, Brother and other siblings were my heart your the beat which will keep the heart alive," Arnav was saying but was interrupted by Amira who not ready to listen all this crap.

"I'm not asking you tell me all this crap Mr Khurana, I want to the truth and only reason you felt justified for me being a pain?" Amira said and called him formally for the first time which made Arnav hurt but he understood from where she is coming from so he kept silent.

"I coming to that Amira, when Aashi was born, first doctors declared the baby was still born but later they came out and said that Baby is fine it was a misunderstanding but we may have problems with her because her brain hasn't developed  properly and it will take some time for baby to be normal and will be likely over the time but once you were born we all gave same attention towards you people but Aashi got close to others in the family and we missed her mental sickness growing because she as behaving fine in front of us then everything went down the hill when Amir was killed and attacks on Aashi started and she along with others blamed you but we trusted you with our life and we tried to convince others of same but there were no proofs to claim your innocence but by that time Aashi was favourite for everyone and only her not my other children which always hurt me but seeing your bond with others in the family I chose not to get separated from them then your asylum, we searched for you day and night and once we found your mother made clear to me that there is no more relation between us and others in the family and I made clear of that when you were in hospital with Abhi next day, as I separated everything money, properties, lands, bank accounts including mine and your Mom's Wills as well as Amna Mansion because it is on your name, I brought this land and built this Mansion when I won the deal which increased our reputation and status in society the day you were born and I think you are my lucky charm because the minute I held you in my arm I got call that saying I won the biggest deal in Kolkata. You are my life Amira," Arnav said.

"Then we brought you to home Princess, I was against of it because as your Papa said I made clear that we are no more related to anyone in the family because they were showing the difference between my children when myself and your Papa never did that the minute you were taken away as such the relations were never same and we were trying to get an appointment from the best psychiatrist so that Aashi can get treated but I and your Papa were wrong because by the time we could have recognized her behaviour and illness Mr and Mrs Khurana made sure that she doesn't trust us or your brother anymore but that day everything changed when Aashi harmed herself and blamed on you, we never took you to hospital with us because we know if we took you everyone will accuse you but you came along and took the brunt of it from Mrs Khurana and Mrs Kapoor were right along to accuse, to hurt and to break you but we were unaware of it until Laksh informed us-" Khushi was going to say.