𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖

The House

By: Ida(Yep, that's my name)

          The shriek of a woman startles me from my sleep. I hop out of bed and look out the window to the house across the street. The house that seems daunting, even in the daylight. The house that nobody lives in. The house that has an aged "For Sale" sign in the front yard. The house where a young woman was killed 7 years ago. I run to the calendar. It is Friday, December 13th, the anniversary of her death. The woman was loved by everyone. She was a wife, a caring mother, a good neighbor, a helpful teacher, and a kind friend. When she died, the whole town came to her funeral, even strangers.

          A laugh of pure madness came from the house. The clock had just struck 12. The woman was dead. I am now 12 and still remember the day she was killed. I was asleep when I heard her shrieks of terror. I ran to my parents' room to alert them of the situation. They then called the police who came to our house and questioned me. She was rushed to the hospital, but sadly an hour later she was confirmed dead. They searched the whole house but couldn't find any evidence to who had murdered her. The murderer is probably out there, laughing that after 7 years they hadn't found him. Now, every year on her death anniversary I can still hear her blood-curdling shrieks and his demented laughter.

================================================================================

A/N – I made this story myself!!! I hope you enjoyed it, and comment if you want me to make a story out of this. Bye!!