Special: Two Minus One is a Half (Part 1)

A/N: Oh my freaking lord. This special...incredibly long. Like...wow...

This special, like the others, includes some uncomfortable themes. This one, especially, contains themes of blood and gore.

Anyway, thanks to its overly long length, I have to split this special into two parts just like how I split Grey's special into two parts.

Trust me, I thought that I would be able to fit this entire special into one chapter...but boy was I wrong...

But, please enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------

Deux POV

She gave me a hug with a smile in her eyes.

She stroked through my hair gently as I laid on the ground.

She looked at me with an immeasurable amount of pride.

She told me a joke.

She even whispered, "I love you, Mattius."

My stepmother did all of this as she prepared to sell my soul to the devil.

The experience itself was somewhat surreal.

My arms and legs were pinned to the ground as a magic circle was carefully drawn around me by the dozens of dark mages who were hired by my stepmother.

They took a knife heated by fire to cut symbols into my arms and legs.

I watched my parents smile from the corner of my eye as the cloaked mages slashed through my flesh and spilled my blood to the ground around me.

I tried to scream in pain or cry for help...beg for someone to save me...but my mouth was gagged by a dirty rag.

All I could do was lay on the ground with small streams of tears flowing uncontrollably from my eyes as I watched everything.

When the mages finished cutting through my skin with their burning knife and drawing the pointlessly complicated magic circle, they began to chant a long series of words in the demon language, known as Dem.

"Puisse-t-il se régaler de l'âme de cet agneau perdu. Venez l'obscurité. Venez la mort. Viens la fin de la vie. Venez tester les perdus..."

My parents were celebrating as they watched their son slowly descend to madness.

After they sell my soul, they get to obtain power and knowledge.

It was a simple deal...for them at least.

I would've preferred not to die.

I'm scared.

Both of my parents were carrying anti-magic amulets and my hands were tied.

There was nothing I could do to fight back.

Weak.

I was so weak and I hated it.

Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak...

Just as I was about to lose all hope of escaping...a miracle happened.

One mage...just one mage...suddenly stopped chanting.

You'd never expect something like that to happen, but it did.

Although it was barely noticeable, the mage completely went silent.

And instead, he said something in Dem.