6.

Min ho was pretty close to his dorm and as soon as he was about to open the door to his dorm, it opened on it's own. Causing Min ho to look up to see his room mate looking up at him. He saw a bit of BB cream or whatever it was on the younger boy's face. Min ho didn't expect his room mate to wear make up but who was he to judge. He couldn't see his whole face thoA mask that covered his mouth and a suncap. Min ho wondered why the younger one's wearing a sun cap when it's like 6 am. He looked so ... lifeless. His eyes were so dull and empty, he seemed more emotionless than Min ho. Man Min ho was nothing compared to his room mate. Min ho looked at the younger boy's outfit. A black sweat shirt with black jeans. Well he found out one thing, his room mate's cupboard was dead. He always wore black, reminding him of Chan who would literally have every single cloth in black color. His room mate sensed the awkward tension, stepping ahead, leaving the dorm and going out with his backpack. Min ho didn't knew how or when he did but the next minute he knew, he was holding the younger boy's wrist which caught the younger one off guard, looking back at Min ho with a little shocked expression. "Did you eat break fast already?"

He sounded like Chan and it actually freaked him out.

His room mate seemed to come back to reality, quietly taking his wrist away from Min ho's grip, massaging it softly and secretly whch he failed since Min ho noticed, realizing that he had held the younger one a little too hard. "Uh.. no i'm not hungry.." This was the first time Min ho had heard the younger one's voice. It was soft and came out like a whisper. They stood awkwardly, Min ho rubbed the back of his neck.

'Hell be with you Bang Christopher Chan'

"I realized that I never got your name". Min ho had no idea why he was feeling so nervous. maybe it was because he never talked to anyone except his best friend Chan and his mother, he barely talks to his step dad and his step siblings but that's not the point. The younger boy was much more taken off guard this time. He felt red blush growing on his cheeks. His throat was dry, he found it hard to talk. It wasn't his fault that no one talked to him at school.

"I-I'm Han Ji sung".

'Han Jisung? I'm pretty sure i've heard that name before'

"I'm Lee Min ho". His voice was so quiet that Min ho almost missed then 'i know', Min ho was confused, he remembered that he had never introduced himself to Ji sung so he asked how he knew Min ho.

"You're.... really popular at school.. everyone knows you. it would be weird if i didn't....". well that makes much sense.

Students startes to come out of their dorm to get to eat breakfast. Min ho wondered why Ji sung was going to school this early when there's one and a half hour left before school starts. "I-I have to go.." with that Han Ji sung ran away from his sight while he stood there, confused before shrugging and stepping inside his dorm and started to get ready for school while Ji sung on the other hand was running away for his life with tears in his eyes as he heard a familiar voice shout his name.

How he wished all this pain and running away and he could just normaly live his life but he knew that it was too much to ask and that it would never happen.