45.

"Happy Birthday Min ho". He looked up from his book to see his best friend standing in front of him with a soft smile, hands behind his back. "Thank you". Min ho mumbled, returning his attention back to his book. "I got you something". Chan said, sitting besides him. Their first class hadn't started yet, there were still ten minutes left. The class room was empty since students would usually come a bit late but not for Min ho. He would be the first one in the class, Chan would be after him.

"You didn't have to", Min ho mumbled back, not looking away from his book. Chan shrugged, pushing the wrapped gift towards him. "I know, but I wanted to". Min ho looked at the gift, then at his best friend and then back at the gift. He quietly took it and read the small card that was attached to it.

Happy Birthday Min ho-ah!
I hope you like your present.
-Chan♡

"Really Chan? A heart?" Min ho asked looking at his best friend with a 'really' expression on his face. "What's wrong with a bro giving his love to his bro?" Min ho shook his head softly. "Open it up". Chan said, much more excited than Min ho himself. Min ho sighed softly and started to unpack the gift, without making a mess. He finally pulled the cover off of it, which revealed his gift.

It was a book, a poetry book.

"I've seen you reading a lot of poetry book. I thought I could buy you one too. I haven't seen you read this one before". Chan spoke, looking at Min ho with a smile, who was looking at the book. "Thank you". Min ho mumbled again, placing the book inside his bag. "No worries mate". Then they were left in silence. None of them spoke up. Chan stared at the wall in front of him while Min ho went back to studying.

"Are... Are you going to visit him today?" Chan turned to his best friend, who stopped studying and just blankely stared at his book. "No". Chan looked at his best friend who had his usual, no emotion face in. Chan let out a sigh and looked at the board as he began to think, he then spoke up. "I think you should go to the ball". None of them looked at each other. Chan knew Min ho wasn't going to speak up. So he continued, "I know you don't like to talk about it but I'm worried about you Min ho. You need to let out what you feel. You're not a robot". Chan was now looking at Min ho who just quietly stared at his book.

"Go to the ball, ask Ji sung to go with you. You know him so it wouldn't be a big deal. Let go of all the stress. Try enjoying. When was the last time you ever had fun or ever felt something?" Chan desparately asked, really concerened about him.

He didn't know. He didn't know when was the last time he enjoyed, when was the last time he actually had fun. When was the last time he felt happy. When was the last time he smiled. When was the last time he felt something.

"Please, try to let go. I can't see you like this Min ho, so lifeless. Please at least think about it". Chan looked like he was in the verge of tearing up. Min ho didn't no what to do, but he didn't want to worry Chan about him. He didn't wany anyone to worry about him. He was perfectly fine. So he nodded. He told Chan he'll think about it.

...

"We couldn't save h-"

"Happy Birthday t-"

"Loss of blood and-"

"A husband, a father, a s-"

"Cry baby! Fucking pathet-"

"This is your father n-"

"His brain was dam-"

"-take this woman as your br-"

"Mom. Where's dad?"

"Stay over at the Bang's ho-"

"You can cry Mi-"

"-died when he jumpe-"

"Min ho, you okay there?" Min ho quickly came back from his thoughts and looked up to see all six boys looking at him with concern. Min ho slowly nodded, letting out a 'yeah i'm fine' before quietly eating his food. Jeong in and Woo jin turned to Chan who looked at his best friend with concern filled in his eyes. Jeong in placed his hand on top of Chan's who noticed it and turned to Jeong in and Woo jin who were giving him a sad smile. He gave a soft smile and pressed Jeong in's hand as a 'i'm fine'.

"Where are Hyun jin and Ji sung?" Felix asked as there was no sign of the two boys. Min ho quietly looked up at the younger boy. "Hyun jin wanted to ask Ji sung something. He said they won't join us today for lunch". Seung min informed them and everyone nodded.

Suddenly he didn't feel like eating.

Everyone was busy talking that no one noticed the older boy, no one except one of them.

"Binnie Binnie are you okay?" Chang bin looked away from the older boy to his left to see Felix looking at him with concern. "I'm fine". Felix nodded and went back to talking to Seung min. Chang bin turned back to Min ho who stood up. "Class is about to start. I'm heading out". Min ho stated and started walking away. Everyone bid him bye.

Min ho was in the hallway when he heard a very familiar voice. "Will you?" He quietly peeked and saw his dorm mate and his 'friend'.

"Is he asking him out for the ball?" Min ho thought, his eyes furrowed as he stared at the two boys. What happened next was very unexpected.

"Yes". Hyun jin's lips turned into a big smile, he pulled the younger boy in his arms and wrapped them around Ji sung. Min ho quietly stared at the sight in front of him.

Empty.

He walked away.

What do you think? Any theories?

Q. What do you think about the new Stray Kids mv?

A. I think the song is very beautiful. It's lyrics are very magical. I think the mv hit me hard because I relate to Hyun jin a lot in the music video.

Also i noticed how the MV had Hyun jin and Min ho being with the same girl and it is somehow similar to this story.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. It gives me motivation to update more and more.

-Your sad girl :<
Lex.