9.

"And then he called Woo jin 'Woojinnie hyung' and i have no idea what uwu is but i swear to god I dropped all of them because of him". Chan ranted .. yet again as he looked up at the sky, Min ho totally ignoring his rants about the two boys he adores and flipping the page of book he had. They were in the school's ground, since P.E was free for them. Apparently Coach Kim had some work to take care of outside school and there wasn't any other P.E teacher for subsitute. Hence here they were. Min ho was planning to read the poetry book he had published from the library yesterday in peace, and ofcourse Chan was not going to leave his best friend that is why they were here.

"Min ho! Min ho!" He looked up from his book to see Chan looking at him with a pout. "What?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "I've been calling your name so many times, you weren't even listening to me.." Chan spoke being sulky, making Min ho roll his eyes. "Just marry them both already. It's been 3 weeks since you've been blabbering about how much to 'love' them both". Min ho said, turning back to read his book. Now it was Chan's turn to roll his eyes. He looked at the trees before speaking up again as a thought came to his mind. "What about your dormmate?"

"What about him?" Min ho asked, clearly not interested on whatever Chan was saying. He wasn't even paying attention. "Have you talked to him?" Chan asked, wondering if Min ho made an effort on talking to his dorm mate. Min ho stopped for a minute, remembering the events that happened last week. When he found the blade which had blood on it in the bathroom. He didn't ask Ji sung about it, he didn't even talk to Ji sung at all. The younger one didn't leave his room and when he did he was usually outside the dorm. Min ho never asked where the younger one went since it wasn't his business.

"No, he's not much of a talker and neither am i". Min ho simply said as he continued reading his book. "Lies, i know you didn't talk to him. Did you ask for his name atleast?" It seemed like Chan had more interest in his dorm mate than Min ho himself. Not really wanting go talk Min ho just let out a 'hmm' as a 'yeah i did'. Chan was now growing even more curious. "oooo you asked for his name? thank god! what is it?" Chan askedm leaning closer to Min ho. Min ho looked up at Chan and pushed him, causing Chan to now lie down on the grass where they were sitting on. "Not going to tell you. I know you'll go to him and make him be friends with you if I told you his name" Min ho got up from the grass and softly brushed the dirt off himself.

"I'm leaving" was all Min ho said as he walked away from Chan, ignoring Chan yet again as he yelled out a 'Yah! Lee Min ho", earning Min ho to roll his eyes.

The hallway was empty, since students were still in their classes. He went towards his lockers. Locker no. 143. He unlocked it and opened his locker. Putting in his poetry book and taking out his Physics Book and notebook he had for notes. Closing his locker he heard someone yell out a very familiar name.

"Yah Han Ji sung!" He turned his head to look at his right as he soon spotted his dorm mate, who had three rather tall and big boys walking behind him. Min ho was confused. One of them placed his arm around Ji sung's shoulder, making the younger one freeze. The three boys laughed and joked while walking with Ji sung, One of them pinched the younger one's cheek making Min ho realize that they were Ji sung's friends.

Truth be told, Min ho didn't think that Ji sung would be friends with juniors since the younger one himself was a sophrome. But maybe that explained why Ji sung was usually alone. Min ho shrugged, walking away to his class.

Ji sung bit his lower lip, feeling scared of what the three boys would do to him.