》5

Do people even like this book
It's not as interesting as my other ones

"Okay, from the top!" Seojun yelled out over the music to NCT Dream as the familiar sound of boom bounced off the walls

Hana stood up from her seated position on the ground and stretched her sore muscles before walking over to the door.

Hana raked a hand through her hair, feeling discontent with the length of it. She closed the practice room door behind her and stepped out onto the hallway.

Her mind was hectic with the anxiety of the upcoming exams for university. (I'm going by England system)

Hana couldn't find the motivation to sit down and study, already feeling like she's failed before she's even started.
Hana grabbed her bag from the waiting room and began walking through the halls and to a nearby Costa that was located in the SM building.
Fortunately, it was pretty empty.

Sighing, the girl dumped her bag on the table and slid into the seat, massaging her temples before she got out her work.

"Why am I so dumb." She muttered, staring blankly at the maths work in front of her. "Just because I failed maths i have to do it again, idiots." She grumbled, attempting to do the questions but getting frustrated and slamming the pen down and groaning into her hands.

Unknown to her, Mark had walked into the small coffee shop- standing at the  counter as he ordered. Handing over the money and closing his wallet, Mark's eyes scanned over the café and his eyes stopped at a familiar girl, head on the table in her arms- havoc of notes around her.

"Here you go."
"Huh, oh thanks Mate." Mark said, grabbing the drink and putting the wallet in his pocket as he began walking towards the doors.

" Mark said, grabbing the drink and putting the wallet in his pocket as he began walking towards the doors