》33

"Mark, you keeping messing up on that one part!" One of the members called out impatiently

They'd been practicing non stop for hours and Mark couldn't get himself to keep up with the rest.

"Sorry guys, let's start again." He mumbled out, sweat dripping off of his skin and the material of his shirt clung to him.

He was exhausted, beyond tired and he mentally began listing off his to do list today.
Mark's day was full to the brim and it was only getting started.

It sucked.
Being and idol really wasn't all sunshines and rainbows.
"Mark!" Yuta snapped finally at the younger boy. "Seriously we don't have time for distractions right now-"

"Guys let's just take a break for now okay?" Jaehyun spoke, wiping his temple and the boys nodded- dispersing into their own corners.

Mark's shoulders slumped, dragging himself over to the seats near the wall, cap in his hand when he basically collapsed on it.

He panted, chugging down his water when the familiar girl pushed through the doors meekly.

Mark's eyes watched as she hurried over to Donghyuck, shared whispers and her hand on his shoulder to gain his attention.

Donghyuck nodded, a hundred percent immersed into what she was saying and the girl grinned, throwing her arms around him.

Her feet barely stayed on the ground and the sweaty boy lifted her up slightly, her laughter carrying through the room.

"Ew, you're so sweaty!" She groaned, pushing him away and the boy laughed, throwing his head back before winking.
"You know you love it."

Hana glared at him before breaking out into a smile, sending a wink back.
"Of course."

"You two are disgusting." Johnny commented wrinkled nose and Jungwoo joined him.
"I think you two are cute, you go well together."

Mark wasn't too sure why he was still immersed into their conversation, his eyes falling over to see her reaction way too many times.

Hana amidst her laugh, eyes wandering over the room till they fell to Mark's and he looked away before she could shoot him a smile.

He sighed, elbows on knees when he ran his fingers through his hair- head aching and eyes burning from the heightened stress.

"Need a friend?"
Mark looked up at the sudden sound of her voice and he smiled gently- small smile yet it was still radiating his pure and sweet aura.

Hana sat herself down besides Mark and they both sat in silence before he began to speak.
"How's your exams going?"
"Shit, how's practice?"
"Shit."

They both glanced at each other and laughed, the girl sighing as she yawned.
"You beat yourself up too much, you're doing great."

Mark turned his head towards the girl as she watched Donghyuck fondly as he clung onto various members.

"You know, the guys are right...you and Donghyuck really do suit each other."