thirtyeight/hotgoss.com/

CARTER MEADE'S NEW SONG: WHO IS IT ABOUT?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, our biggest fear has come true: Carter Meade is rumored to no longer be single. 

Take your time to process and mourn, grab a tissue, throw a tomato at the screen, whatever makes you feel better in this time of great distress.

Carter sang a snippet of a new song at a small show at the WILLOWE MAG offices after he did his cover shoot and interview with them that left his fans in a frenzy. The new single was just a small taste of what CM4 is going to be like, and my oh my we can't get enough! It was sweet, it was beautiful, and most importantly, it was honest. 

Carter sang his new love song and us fans got into detective mode right away!

At first, the main suspect was ex-girlfriend Carrie Burne, who stars in the Emmy nominated show Good Old Days and is the face of Dixi Cosmetics. Carter and Carrie dated for eight months, so fans were quick to point out that even though their breakup was over six months ago we don't know when the song was written. 

But, it was clear to see that whoever Carter was singing to, he was still very much into them, so the Carrie theory was abandoned quickly. 

After talking to an anonymous source at WILLOWE MAG, we here at HotGoss are here to offer you another suspect: the assistant to the editor in chief, Elliot Bloom. 

Our source says the two seemed to know each other before they met at the office and were seen cozying up quite quickly. Perhaps Elliot is what contributed to Carter feeling "extra inspired" yesterday? To seal the deal, our source also says the two left the office together at the end of the day. Seems like a solid bet for who the song is about, huh!

We know you want to know more about bae's new bae so here are her socials:

instagram: @elliotbloom

twitter: @elliotbloom

snapchat: @elliotb123

Thank us later ;)

We here at HotGoss promise to keep you updated so remember to turn on our post notifications!

Written by: Gina Hope @ginaknowsall