ہماری کہانی کا ایک خوبصورت انجام ۔۔۔۔۔۔

______________________________________

The morning in kaghan was as beautiful and serene.
Jahangir and Aina were standing on a drop-off cliff; admiring the Baby-blue sky dyed with pinkish shades.
The mountains were frosty and looked magnificent from a far.
They had spend their week here sight-seeing and hiking.

"Maus look here"
Jahangir focused his high resolution camera on her.

"Jahangirrr don't call me that, do I really look like a mice?"
Her nose scrunched up and a small pout on her garnet lips. Yes, she looked like a cute little mice indeed.

"Yes baby, you look like a mice, now pose, I'm taking a picture"
Jahangir's camera was filled with pictures of hers.
He thought she looked more beautiful than the scenic valley.
He thought she looked more beautiful than the frosty mountains
He thought she looked more beautiful than the crystal clear streams and lakes.

"Perfect"
Jahangir admired the picture he just took; she looked so pure and innocent in a white warm ensemble, a taupe shawl wrapped around her, her head was covered with his beret that he forcefully made  her wear because it was freaking cold.

After spending a memorable day here, eating roasted peanuts and having a  warm coffee; they were heading back to their hotel hand in hand.
Life was finally perfect it seemed.

~

"Jahangir this place is so calm and soothing. I wish we lived here"
Aina said with close eyes, jahangir's caressing fingers on her hairs felt good.

"If you like it here, then that's okay.  I'll arrange it"
Aina opened her eyes to search his face if he was being serious and yes he was very much serious.

"Khan, your parents and my baba they need us. They're getting old you know...I would rather live with them"
Jahangir admired her kindness and the soft smile on her lips.
His heart almost skipped a beat at the smile that adorned her lips.
So precious.,
He leaned down a bit and gave her a lingering peck.

"Ich liebe dich (I love you)"
Aina felt her heart beat rising, she still didn't got used to his sweet confessions here and there.

"Aren't you gonna say it back maus"
His cavernous eyes met her turquoise one's.
He watched with dreamy eyes when her cheeks tinted a deep shade of pink.

"I.."

"It's okay maus"
Jahangir wasn't waiting for an answer.
He was just teasing her.
He knew all of this wasn't easy for her.
Her life had completely changed and he was somehow responsible for this change too.
But he wished, no he prayed ; that someday she will say those magical words back to him.
Even if she won't.. jahangir's love for her was enough.
Jahangir promised to love her unconditionally for the rest of his life.