Listen to the song above✨

Life is unpredictable.
Her khala always said that.
Her life did a turn of wheels too, a very bad one..
Just yesterday, she was grinning ear to ear thinking about how happy she was, how contented she was.
But
Nothing lasts forever right?
Nehaal was slapped by the harsh reality and it had her heart clenching in fright.
Nehaal clutched the small red journal in her shivering hands.
Why? Why he did this?
A broken sob fell from her swollen lips, her eyes caressing the words written on the white paper.

'Met her while hunting, the deer ran away because of her, I'll teach her a lesson'

'can't stop thinking about her, I need her in my bed, I need to get her out of my system'

'Nehaal Malik, even her name is beautiful like her but she refused to spend the night with me! A commoner like her refused Altamash Shah. She will see my wrath'

'Hashim thinks I love her. No way! It's just lust. I only want her body nothing more'

'I won't ever fall in love, this marriage is just to tie her down with me legally'

Her vision was blinded with stinging tears, sobs after sobs, she threw the small journal away.
He didn't love her.
Then what was all that? Why did his eyes look at her with so many warm emotions? Why his eyes did the exact same thing that she had read in novels, Why his touch caressed her as if she was the only thing dear to him; as if she was fragile, precious.., Why his tone got softer whenever he talked to her.
Now if she thinks back.
He never confessed his love to her.
He lured her into thinking that he loved her.
Her mind was going into a frenzy.
Altamash Shah was a player, a cunning player who broke her heart in amidst of winning her body.
He had made a web of lies to tie her with him.
So, that she can no longer escape.
Nehaal raked a hand through her matted hair.
He was the center of her life..
Her life revolved around him..

The only thing she ever wanted was to be loved..was it too much to ask for?
Nehaal fell down to her knees, wailing out her sorrows, her despairs.
It hurts.
It hurts a lot.
She loved him.

~

Her head throbbed from crying continuously, she wiped her remaining tears and stood up feeling the floor swaying beneath her feet, the need to puke was overwhelming. She had been feeling sick for the past few days.
She walked towards the wooden cupboard.
Taking out her passport and other documents with a heavy heart.
Her hand caressed the wedding ring on her finger, she slipped that ring off her finger and kept it on the vanity.
A lone tear fell from her eyes.
She will leave him.
She won't ever come back.
She won't let him have the satisfaction that he broke her.

Making up her mind, she booked an online flight.

"Bhabi? Where are you going?"
The surprised voice belonged to Hashim.
He took notice of a small travel bag clutched in her hands.