Chapter 4

I woke up to my alarm going off. I smack the snooze button sitting up and getting out of bed. I get up going to my closet thinking of what to wear when my phone goes off. I walk to it and grab it seeing a text from Alice.

'White sweater dress, brown leggings, and your knee high light brown boots -A'
'LOL OK Ali thank you! BTW tell Jaz I'm riding with Bella to school. -L'

I walk back to my closet and change.

I look up while curling my hair as Bella walks into my room

"Hey twinnie." I say smiling.
"Hey, will you ride with me to school?" she asked.
"I was already planning on it." I giggled. "But we better head out. Do you want me drive the truck or do you want to?"
"I'll drive." she says. I grab my bag and she went to her room to grab hers.
We head out to the truck and got in. I cringe at the smell of stale tobacco mixed with mint.
-
We pull up in a parking spot and the truck backfires. I turn to Bella. "Okay, Bella. You go through those doors to the office and talk to Mrs. Cope she'll have your schedule. I gotta go meet my boyfriend and his siblings." I say smiling reassuringly. I got out of the truck after kissing Bella's forehead and slam the door shut. I spot Jazz and ran across the parking lot jumping into his cold arms giggling.

 I spot Jazz and ran across the parking lot jumping into his cold arms giggling

"Hey Jazzy." I giggle leaning down and pecking his lips.
"Hey darlin." He says in his southern drawl.
He set me down as the bell rang. We headed inside the school.
-
Rose and Emmett walked into the cafeteria first. Alice and I walk in after with Jasper close behind us. I veered off towards Bella after handing Jazz my tray.
I get to them and hear Jessica gossiping about the Cullen's. I poke my head between Bella and Angie's.
"Hey girlie." I say and glare at Jessica who rolls her eyes at me. "How's your first day little sister?"
"I'm only two minutes younger than you. But it's been okay." Bella chuckled.
"Alright. I'll see ya later. Dad wants to have dinner at the diner. I'll drive us there." I say patting her shoulder before walking to my lunch table.
I automatically sat in Jasper's lap. He instantly buried his face in my neck breathing deeply clutching my dress in his hands.
"Jazz? Are you alright?" I asked.
"Your sister's scent is really strong." Alice says.
I reach over gently stroking Jasper's hair.