Deal (Chapter 2)

Art from: 8Tracks on http://8tracks.com/leviackerdamn/attack-on-titan-the-survey-corps
(Sadly they aren't streaming music anymore I believe but credit is credit)
~Selene Sanders age: 23~

Days go by, training Isabel wasn't easy. She would sometimes mess up on purpose to make Levi laugh since she encountered that he doesn't smile or laugh often.

Farlan would chuckle, I would crack a small smile, and Levi? Levi would just go- "Tch." Uh... like now?

"Isabel you're not going to learn if you don't actually put effort. If you're not going to listen, you can take your shit and leave." Levi threatened.

"Levi! That's not a good idea!" I turn over to Isabel. "Isabel darling, please listen and do the job you're supposed to do. If you continue to mess around you won't be able to learn properly."

Levi went back inside. I stare at the door he entered in.

"Go talk to him. I'll continue teaching Isabel here." Farlan pats Isabel's head.

"Okay. I'll see what's bugging him." I walked up the stairs.

I enter the home, closing the door behind me, I walked to his room.

I stare at his door. I took a quick breather as some anxiety rushed through me. I knocked on the door.

"What is it?"

"Levi...remember the day we helped Isabel? You said we needed to talk but...we never did. I know you're mad at Isabel right now but you can't blame her for trying to make you smile. Apart from that, I think now is a good time sense Farlan is teaching Isabel right now. We can talk privately." I spoke through the door as my face grew a bit red.

During the years of being with Levi, he's taught me so much. I've started developing feelings for him. They're easy to hide, but sooner or later I'm going to have to tell him how I feel about him.

I hear footsteps come closer. The door opens to reveal Levi looking stoic as ever.

Gosh that's what I love about him...

"Come in, let's chat. This is important to me and you." He steps aside to let me in.

I walk inside his room, then Levi closes the door.

"Sit on my bed." Levi asks of me as he sits on his bed, leaving room for me to sit.

I did as asked, sitting next to him. "So, what's on your mind about us?"

Levi just starred at me, with that I realized what I said. My face turned a little red.

"N-Not like that! I-I mean...shit I'm sorry."

"No you're fine. I just have something to tell you. I guess this is sorta a confession. Anyways, I want you to listen because I'm going to say this once." Levi explained.

I nodded, keeping all the attention to him.

"Well you're sorta right about something. They way you put it. It is about us. Not separating but together. I actually really like you. Uh... I guess love." He scratched his pale cheek as grew a bit of a red tint. "This confession took me a few days to have the confidence to say it to you. In all honesty you're not like the other women I saw on the streets. I'm lucky to have saved you and got to know you more. So I was wondering if we could be together. From now to the end of the road."

He actually sounded confident. Has he been feeling these emotions for me for years? I might as well be truthful.

"Levi, I feel the same. I too didn't know how to confess so I decided to just not tell you and let time work itself. I'm thankful you saved me, or I wouldn't have met someone as amazing as you. I love you, Levi."