Traitors (Chapter 13)

~Selene Sanders~

We were riding to Utgard Castle. While riding we encountered titans attacking the cadets.

From what was seen, the castle has fallen.

I got up from my horse as she continues to run. I use my 3DMG to launch myself over to the Titans, looks like Mikasa Ackerman had the similar idea.

Us troops killed all the titans that were nearby.

"Keep an eye out for more titans." I yelled at the scouts. I walk over to Hange, Christa and a passed out Ymir.

"My real name is Historia Reiss." Chris- I mean Historia told Ymir.

"What happened?" I asked Historia.

They explained what happened as we rode back to the wall.

Miche's group got terminated, a Beast Titan, and another Titanshifter.

We were back on the wall, I help escort the rear of the group when Reiner Braun and Bertolt Hoover were talking to Eren Jeager.

"I'm the Armored Titan and he's the Colossal Titan." Said Reiner.

What did he say? They're confirming it?

I kept walking as I gripped my blades tighter.

I missed out most of the conversation, but I knew now is the time to apprehend them.

Mikasa was a step ahead of me, she immediately cut Reiner's hand off then cut Bertolt's throat open.

I quickly started running towards Eren and Mikasa, but as soon as I started running the two traitors started glowing.

Are they turning into Titans?

And with that, there was an explosion and a harder light.

I ended up flying in the air, but I caught myself with the hooks of my 3DMG to the wall floor.

I raised and arm above my eyes to see, as I watched Reiner and Bertolt turn into the Armored Titan and Colossal Titan.

Those traitors to humanity must be eliminated, regardless of what they desire.

As soon as the wind died down, I immediately ran at the Colossal Titan.

"Eren!" yelled Mikasa and Armin.

I turned to their direction, seeing Mikasa jump off the wall.

I noticed The Armored Titan was gone, assuming it took Eren.

My main priority is to keep Eren safe, regardless if I die today or another day.

I ran over to aid Mikasa in defeating the Armored Titan. Before I jumped off, Armin stopped me.

"Captain Sanders Wait! Look, Mikasa can't break the armor." Armin points out.

He was right, we weren't getting through that Armor covered nape of his. We have to figure out another way.

While in my thoughts, we get blown away again. I immediately grabbed Armin and waited for impact.

We hit the wall's top once again, but with little to no injury.

How are we going to save Eren. And just like that, Eren turns into a Titan.

"Everyone hold it!" Hange orders. "We can't do anything to the Armor Titan. We must let Eren attempt to take him down."

I followed Hange's orders lead. "My group, will be Eren's backup, along with Mikasa. Everyone else, take down the Colossal Titan." I ordered as well.