Savior (Chapter 4)

This chapter is not about Selene, instead with this story, I'm letting Thomas and Mina live. They'll be in Selene's squad later on in the story. For now for this chapter it will be in third person towards the 104th cadets' POV. This would be on Eren, Armin, Thomas, and Mina's squad before things went down. So I'll see if I can fit them into the story without messing the logic of the AOT world.

~3rd POV~

This is during the battle of Trost District. Everyone was separated to help any civilians out of the district by taking them away or killing Titans.

A little girl was left alone, holding her teddy bear. She was crying out for her mother.

With those crys came a Titan upon her. The little girl looked terrified, she cried even more. The Titan falls, seeing that someone saved her with the 3DMG they had on. It wasn't a Garrison or a Cadet...who?

Apart from that, many cadets and Garrison were dying because of the Titans entering the district. But Thomas was about to be eaten, someone kills the Titan immediately.

Their hood was on them so they couldn't see their face.

Mina falls to the ground from the Titan pulling on her wires. She looks up to see a Titan grabbing her, but before she was in the Titan's mouth another person with a hood on comes in to kill it. The two hooded takes Thomas and Mina up the wall where it is safe.

"Mm.. ouch... huh? Did you two save us?... W-Wait! Eren? Armin?" Mina looked around. "Did you save them?"

One of them gasped, they quickly jumped off the wall to look for them.

But it was too late. Eren gets eaten by a Titan that almost ate Armin. They land next to Armin.

"Get up! You gotta move right now!" They grabbed Armin around their arms, dragging Armin further up the roof.

Armin looked lifeless, the hooded person leaves him on the roof. "I'll call others to come get you. I have to go now. I'll see you soon, Cadet." The hooded person flies off in the 3DMG.

Armin noticed but saw what was on the cape. It was a Survey Corps symbol.

The hooded figures were on the wall, walking towards to Rico.

"Oi! The Survey Corps got word that Wall Rose was under attack by titans. Commander Erwin sent us here to check it out and help out as much as possible. They're one their way back right now." One of the hooded figures spoke.

"Thank goodness more support! We have titans near the northern part of Trost. Civilians can't get in unless the titans are eliminated in that area. Please help out as much as you can." Rico ordered them. "Who are you anyways."

The hooded figures dropped their hoods.

"Captain Selene Sanders." Selene answered.

"Scout Leader Jefferson Sanders." Selene's father answered.

"Right, get going!" Rico ordered.

"I might as well say hi to mom while I'm here." Selene said, jumping off the roof, flying to the northern side of the District.

"Guess I'll help out any other cadets in need of support." Jefferson follows through the eastern side of the District.