The Lightning Beetle

People think that life isn't fair. Because they say what you were given at first will be decide where you can end up.

The gifted and the ungifted. It certainly is an absolute hierarchy that is decided the moment you're born. Those without the gift cannot beat the ones with the gift. They must also give up whatever they want to become. But does it really have to be that way?

Blazers. A special being who can manifest one's own soul as armor and control superpowers with one's magical power. Blazers who are approved by the international organization are called Magical Knights.

Hagun Academy, this is the school where students learn to use their abilities in fighting for the future use.

As the the students are doing their things, a boy just arrived by using the taxi. His name is Raikiri Yuuji, an aspiring Magical Knight that attend to Hagun Academy to be a great knight in the future.

Yuuji: Finally, I've come to this school! I'm fired!!

Some of the students look at him and his silly act. Yuuji just ignore them while continue his walk. He looking around the school while heading toward the director's office. Yuuji has blue hair with a scar next to his right eye. Before he arrive there, he accidently bump into someone.

Yuuji: Oh, sorry.

???: It's oka-- Yuuji, is that you?

He look up and saw his childhood friend, Kurogane Ikki. The failed knight that given nickname Worst One because he's a F-Rank knight.

Yuuji: Ikki!

Ikki: It's been long time, Yuuji. How are you?

Yuuji: Oh, I'm good. I just got transfered to this school.

Ikki: I see. Then, you're going to the director's office, right?

Yuuji: Yes. Do you know where it is? This school is huge.

Ikki: Sure. Come with me.

He followed Iiki toward the director's office. As they arrived, Yuuji open the door and saw the Director Shinguji are sitting at her table while having a cigaratte.

Ikki: Shinguji Sensei.

Shinguji: Oh, Kurogane. What do you want?

Ikki: Not me, it's him.

He point at Yuuji who is behind him. Yuuji come out and show himself to the director and bow to her.

Yuuji: Nice to meet you, Director Shinguji. I'm Raikiri Yuuji, I just got transferred here.

Shinguji: Oh, you the new kid? Okay then, Kurogane, you can leave.

Ikki: Yes ma'am. Bye then, Yuuji.

Yuuji: See you later.

Then Ikki leaves Yuuji with the director. He went to her table and stand in front of her. She put the cigaratte at the ash box and look at Yuuji.

Shinguji: I'm going to expect a lot of things from you. Your brother make the school proud last year.

Yuuji: Y-Yes!

Shinguji: You know that blazer like you are super rare, so don't disappoint me and be a good friend to Kurogane.

Yuuji: Sure. I and Ikki have been friends from when were kids.

Shinguji: Here.

She hand him some papers. He look at it and it's the map of the school, where his room is and she give him a key room as well.