The Tournament Begun

Today, the selection tournament for the representives that will be in the Seven Star Battle Festival. Right now, Stella is fighting with someone named Momotani that use armor type device.

"It has finally begun. The selection for the Seven Star Battle Festival. Vermillion's first opponent is Momotani, who's also known as the Heavy Tank! His Goliath is a very rare armor type device and he releases a Heavy Charge from it. Will we get to see it explode today?!"

Stella is holding her device, Laevatien, while fire is burning around her. Momotani knows about Stella's ability and rank and that makes him hesitate to do anything.

"Go, Momotani!"

"No one beat you when in close-ranged battle!"

"She lost to a F-Rank!"

"Show her the pride of a senior student!"

Stella: *point Laevatien at Momotani* Unlike those loud people up there, you seem to understand your situation. This is an actual fight. Naturally, if you jump in, you'll get more than hurt, unlike when we fight in phantom forms. Think hard before you make your decision.

Momotani breath heavily inside his helmet while the fire around Stella burns brighter and more raging. Then the red shining eyes disappear as Momotani fall to his knees.

Momotani: I-I give up.

-Winner: Stella Vermillion-

The fire around Stella disappear as she smile cutely. While at the stands, Hans are looking at the ended match while leaning at the wall.

???: It seems that Stella can win other matches, since she is an A-Rank blazer.

Hans: Heh, that's so like you, Yuuji.

He look at the side and saw Yuuji.

Yuuji: Well, what I said is true.

Hans: Even if Vermillion an A-Rank blazer, that doesn't mean she is the same league as us. The Seven Ace more likely the strongest.

Yuuji: But that doesn't mean we should let our guard down.

Hans: Heh, you damn little brother.

Yuuji: Thanks.

Hans: The match after this is yours, I'll be cheering for you. Make sure you watch mine as well, Yuuji.

Yuuji: Of course, Nii-san!

He ran back into the hallway while Hans keep looking at the battle arena, watching the next fight.

Hans(In mind): Even we might the Seven Ace, there's still room for us to grow. Get even more stronger, Yuuji, and you might will be able get the same level as me and Ikki.

(Time Skip)

At the locker room...

Shizuku and Nagi, along with Stella are sitting at the locker room until Kagami comes in the room and suprised Stella.

Stella: You suprised me, Kagami.

Kagami: I'm sorry. You first years but still had sweeping victories. So when I so you together, I can't help myself.

Shizuku: Eh?