Worst One's sister

After defeating Kagai yesterday, Mutsuki finally able to be calm again. Yuuji and Mutsuki has become best friend and more like a team. There will be someone coming today.

Meanwhile, Yuuji and Mutsuki are jogging along with Ikki and Stella. Of course, Yuuji and Ikki always done first. Stella just stop jogging while Mutsuki slump down at the bench.

Ikki: Good job, Stella-san.

Stella: It's Stella.

Ikki: Right. Then Stella?

Stella: What?

Ikki: It's my routine to run 20 km every day, but if it's too much, you don't have to come with me.

Stella: I'm okay. This is nothing. Also, why these two have to follow us?

Yuuji: What's wrong, Stella? I've the one that suggest this training. I and Ikki do running 20 km. Well, I did run 24 km sometimes.

Mutsuki: This is killing me...

Stella: I can understand that. I can follow your training routine, Ikki.

Ikki: But you know, you have powerful magic that can compensate for your physical strength.

Stella: It's okay. Didn't I finish today?

She wipe her forehead.

Ikki: You really are competitive, Stella. Here.

He give her his drink.

Stella: Huh? But it's...

Ikki: It's a sports drink.

Stella: *blush* No, I mean, I'd be kissing you indirectly...

Ikki: Oh. Right, you wouldn't wanna drink out of something I put my mouth on. Sorry.

Stella: I-I didn't say I minded. *whisper* Actually, it's the opposite.

Ikki: Huh?

Stella: N-Never mind. Give that to me!

She snag the bottle from Ikki's hand and drink from the bottle. While she's drinking, Yuuji and Mutsuki whisper at each other.

Yuuji: *whisper* Hey, Mutsuki.

Mutsuki: *whisper* What?

Yuuji: *whisper* You think that Stella actually wanna kiss Ikki directly?

Mutsuki: *whisper* Mhm. I think she wanted to.

Stella: *deadly aura* What are you guys talking about?

Yuuji/Mutsuki: Nothing!

Ikki smile at them and then look at the sakura tree. They look at him and smile as well. Ikki seems happy today.

Stella: You look happy.

Ikki: Yeah. My sister will be entering the school today. It's been four years since I saw her.

Yuuji: Oh! She's coming today, huh?

Stella: Wow. Hey, your sister... You're not gonna tell me she's not blood-related or anything, are you?

Ikki: No. We're just regular full-blooded siblings.

Stella: Then I'll allow it.

Ikki: Allow me... what?

Yuuji: *whisper* I'm sure she don't want anyone to steal Ikki from her, right?

Mutsuki: *whisper* Yeah.