Part (3)

(3rd POV)

"YA~ you idiot! Didn't I tell you to be careful". Jin exclaimed flicking the youngers forehead.

"Hyunggg~ I told you it's fine, it's just a bit swollen". Jungkook whined rubbing his forehead.

"JUST A B- Aish~ i really wanna murder you right now Kookie". Jin groaned rubbing his forehead...he felt like his head would explode right now.

"Well it's not my fault I almost got hit by a stupid car...." Jungkook blurted our thinking that this was what Jin was mad about....he didn't know that Jin didn't have the slightest idea.

"YOU WHAT!" Jin exclaimed shooting up from his seat and glaring at Jimin for not telling him.

"Idiot..." Jimin muttered pushing the youngers head from behind lightly.

"Uhh....it's n...nothing". Jungkook muttered trying to change the subject....but then he looked into his uncles eyes and he could've sworn he saw fire in them.

"Where.Is.The.Bastard". Both Jungkook and Jimin swallowed hard...Jins tone right now alone could kill someone.

~

"It's only our first day and you almost killed your target...way to start off the mission". Yoongi muttered walking out of the administration office.

"At least I didn't shoot my target some heart eyes". Taehyung blurted out without even realizing.

"Yoongi I didn't m-" He started but was interrupted by someone grabbing him by his shirt from behind.

"YOU!" Jin pulled Taehyung while the others just stood there shocked...even Yoongi couldn't move a finger since he was so shocked.

"YA~ let go of me old man". Taehyung exclaimed trying to get out of the olders grip.

"Old man my ass!" Jin cursed finally stopping in front of the infirmary door.

"Why the hell did you br-" Tae started but couldn't finish since Jin pushes him inside.

"Go.Apologize.Right.Now, or else". Jin hissed slamming the door shut.

"What the hell....who was that and why the hell did he-" Taehyung started but then he looked up and was met by a pair of honey eyes.

He then realized it was Jungkook...he quickly got up and brushed the dust off of his cloths.

"Umm...Hi". Taehyung chuckled scratching the back of his neck, but all he got from Jungkook was a death glare and a huff.

"Didn't I say I never wanna see your face again". Taehyung was a bit taken a back at the youngers threat....he definitely didn't expect it to come from someone who looked so innocent.

"Well it's not like I had a choice, some old man came and threw me in the room". Taehyung huffed crossing his arms on his chest.

"A...anyways I was going to come find you to...apologize for almost...you know".

"FOR ALMOST KILLING HIM". Jin yelled from behind the door...the two were shocked that he was listening in but...what would you expect.

"HYUNG WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST GO BACK! I TOLD YOU IM FINE". Jungkook yelled a bit embarrassed right now.

"DONT YELL AT ME MISTER". Jin yelled in response before opening the door.

"Plus I'm not letting you stay in school in this state". Jin sighed walking past Taehyung...not forgetting to slam into his shoulder of course.

"Hyung I already told you I'm fin-" Jungkook started but was interrupted by Jin.

"Kookie, your ankle is swollen and you can barley stand...you're not okay". Jin muttered brushing his fingers through the younger silky brown hair.