Part (10)

(3rd POV)

The four boys were now sitting in front of the TV watching movies while eating popcorn and snacks.

Jungkook and Taehyung were on the couch, Jungkook was wrapped in a blanket while leaning on Taehyung.

Jimin on the other hand was laying down on the carpet his head rested on Yoongis lap.

Jungkook was bound to ask Jimin about what was going on with these two cuz it was obviously something.

They were watching a horror movie right now and both Taehyung and Jungkook were unfazed by the movie.

Jimin on the other hand was close to tears, he'd jump on scenes that weren't even scary.

And Yoongi was taking advantage of that if you know what I mean...

Through out the movie Taehyung felt something on his shoulder, he turned around only to see that the younger had fallen asleep.

He smiled slightly trying to move carefully so that the younger wouldn't wake up.

He tapped Yoongis shoulder and whispered to him, "We'll go to the room".

Yoongi nodded and then averted his gaze back to the scared puppy that was leaning on him.

He wanted to run his fingers through the younger fluffy brown hair but he didn't.

His feelings were getting all mixed and he knew damn well that he was falling for the younger....yet he knew that it would only end in one way.

And that way wasn't very pretty....

"I can feel you staring at me". Jimin whispered, a grin taking place on his face.

He sat up and looked straight into the olders captivating eyes.

The two had gotten pretty close int he past few months. Seeing as how Yoongi was the complete opposite of Jimin no one would've thought they'd get along.

But that's the thing Jimin likes most about Yoongi....he was the exact opposite of him which made him very interesting in Jimins eyes.

After being close to the older for a while Jimin found himself wanting to get to know the older more.

But knowing Yoongi he probably doesn't want to talk about himself....not even for a bit.

"Can I try something?" Jimin muttered leaning a bit closer to the older.

He leaned in and their faces were only inches apart....Yoongi could feel the youngers hot breath against his cheeks.

"I...I think I like you". Jimin whispered into the olders ears nervously.

He then leaned back a bit and then slowly leaned back in to link his lips to the olders.

At first Yoongi was dumbfounded....he was too shocked to even react to the kiss.

He then snapped out of it and pushed the younger away....he couldn't believe he was about to kiss back.

"I....I'm sorry". Yoongi muttered before getting up, he hurriedly grabbed his coat and then went out.

Jimin sat there still too shocked to even react to what had happened...was he...pushed away?

Did he read the atmosphere wrong? Or was it that he got it all wrong from the beginning and Yoongi didn't actually like him?