Van Helsing (Pt. 1)

"So what's the first universe you have in store for us?" Todoroki asked.

"Some of you might like this one," J said. "I personally enjoy it. Anyone here ever heard of Van Helsing?"

"Ah, yes, Abraham van Helsing, the vampirologist who assisted in the defeat of Count Dracula," Kaminari said, surprising most people there.

"Well, completely disregard anything you knew about him, 'cause this version is the reincarnation of the archangel Gabriel, and he hunts monsters for the Vatican."

"Wait, is this really appropriate for Eri?" Midoriya asked.

"Don't worry, it's not that bad. So without further ado, let's get started."

A mob was standing outside a castle, attempting to get through the doors.

"I already have a couple questions," Midoriya said.

"Fire away, broccoli boy," J said.

"Who is this guy that they're trying to get to? What did he do to make them so angry?"

"You'll just have to watch and find out."

Up in the tower, David Shield was standing in front of a table, with something strapped to it.

"It's alive. It's alive!"

"Wait, so my dad is Dr. Frankenstein in this universe?" Melissa asked.

"You figured it out that quickly?" J asked. "Damn."

David, or rather Frankenstein, looked out the window. The leader of the mob looked back up at him.

"There he is! Hit it again!"

Frankenstein backed up from the window, only to get surprised by an unexpected visitor.

"Success!" Shigaraki exclaimed, causing Frankenstein to yelp in surprise before regaining his composure.

"Oh, Count, it's just you," he replied.

"Let me guess: I'm Count Dracula in this universe?" Shigaraki asked.

"Is it really that obvious?"

"I was beginning to lose faith, Victor," Dracula said. "A pity your moment of triumph is being spoiled over a little thing like grave robbery."

"Yes," Victor replied. "I must escape this place."

"Where are you going to run, Victor? Your... peculiar experiments have made you unwelcome in most of the civilized world."

"I'll take her away. Far away. Where no one will ever find her."

"Oh, so the monster's a woman in this version," Uraraka said.

"I may have a few guesses as to who it is," Yaoyorozu said.

"No, no, Victor. The time has come for me to take command of her," Dracula said as Victor began packing a trunk. Victor turned around to look at him.

"What are you saying?"

All of a sudden, Dracula appeared behind the trunk and slammed the lid shut. "Why do you think I brought you here?! Gave you this castle?! Equipped your laboratory?!"

"You said... you said you believed in my work," Victor said timidly.

"And I do. But now that it is, as you yourself have said... a triumph... of science... over God! It must now serve my purpose."