Van Helsing (Pt. 2)

"Alright, y'all remember the very first universe I showed you guys?" J asked.

"Oh, the one about Van Helsing?" Kaminari replied with another question.

"Yes," J answered. "Well, after all this time, you guys are finally gonna get a Part 2."

"How long has it even been?" Midoriya asked.

"Technically, time is frozen in this place, so... maybe an attosecond?" J replied. "Anyway, here's Part 2."

In Paris, a man walked up to a wanted poster, showing a man in a Stockman hat, wearing a bandana over his mouth. Underneath his face, it said "Van Helsing - Dead or Alive - 3,000 Euros."

"Wait, so Van Helsing is an outlaw in this universe?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"It's... complicated," J replied.

The man ripped the poster off the wall, and started riding away on a horse. He eventually reached a dead prostitute in the middle of the road, partially cannibalized. He walked over to her and bent down, revealing that he was the "Van Helsing" from the poster.

"Dude, she's dead!" Mineta exclaimed. "I think you're a little too late to pay for her 'services'!"

"Well, obviously... he was about finish off the leftovers the killer left behind," Kaminari managed to say with a straight face, causing Mineta to burst out laughing.

He picked up what appeared to be a chewed-up cigar, and inspected it closely. He heard sinister laughing from far away, and looked up to see a humanoid figure climbing up the Notre Dame cathedral and disappearing into a window.

"Wow, very subtle," Jirou said sarcastically. "Eat your heart out, Jack the Ripper."

He entered the cathedral and began wandering around, scanning his surroundings. As he was walking, he was suddenly stopped in his tracks by Mr. Hyde (Gigantomachia) dangling upside-down from a rafter, shouting "Boo!"

"Oh my God, what the hell is that thing?!" Midoriya asked, frightened by the jumpscare.

"Oh, that's just Gigantomachia," AFO answered. "He looks scary, but he's a real sweetheart once you get to know him."

"Yeah, sweetheart, my ass," Shigaraki grumbled.

"Oh my God, I know this guy!" Ashido exclaimed. "Kiri and I ran into him before we came to UA."

Van Helsing, however, was unfazed. "Evening," he greeted flatly, tipping his hat.

"Nonono, that's not how you react to something like this," Kaminari said.

"Yeah, I think the proper reaction is: 'Aaaaahhhhhgggghhh, what the fuck??!!'" Mineta added.

"You're a big one," Hyde said, a cigar in his mouth. "You'll be hard to digest."

"Um... what?" Midoriya asked.

Van Helsing (Midoriya) pulled down the bandana covering his face. "Hello," he replied. "I've been looking for you. Dr. Jekyll, you're wanted by the Knights of the Holy Order --"

"It's Mr. Hyde, now," Hyde interrupted.

"-- for the murders of 12 men, 16 women, 4 --"

"4 children, 3 goats, and a rather nasty massacre of poultry!" Hyde finished, jumping down behind Van Helsing.

"That's... wow, that's a lot of murders," Todoroki realized.

"Also, did he say goats or girls?" Uraraka asked. "It's really hard to understand with the Hagrid accent."

"So... you're the great Van Helsing," Hyde said, walking around until he was in front of the smaller man.