Chapter 7- Just Friends

I woke up the next day with a smile. Remembering I had managed to kiss Jin yesterday. I'm sure I should feel weird about kissing a ghost and i'm sure there's names for people that do right? I'm a creep...

But I was happy. "I miss you" I whispered and he appeared by the window. "I sat here day and night before you came along" he said not looking at me. I walked over to him "sounds lonely" I sighed and he nodded. "When ever I saw Hobi and Sohee walk past they always looked up. It made my day... my week". he sighed and got off the window ledge. I walked to him and grinned. "Where are you when I get changed" I asked eager to change the subject.

"Here" he blushed and looked away. I moved even closer and our eyes met. "I'm sorry! I have seen you... get changed" he looked ashamed. "It's fine" I smiled and he looked confused. "You don't mind?" he asked. "Nope you can watch" I walked to my draws and opened them. Jin was still standing there but taken back. "I will go" he said. "Why you said you watch. I may as well see you" I got out my clothes and faced him. "This is awkward" he said trying not to look in to my eyes. But i couldn't stop grinning. yep i am creep! I like a ghost watching me get changed...

"I said I don't mind" I really didn't. I was flattered. "I'm just going to do it so you can't see me. Like normal" he smirked! I began to laugh. "Your to cute" I said. He left with a smile. His smile thou.....Its probably my favourite thing ever!

After school I went to see the guys. We sat around Jimins house want watched some Netflix.. it was late when we left. So i instantly felt bad for Jin..

Jungkook and I walked home with Sohee and Hobi. Once we said our goodbyes. I looked up and there jin was as if he was waiting. I ran inside and upstairs "Jin" I shouted. He looked at me "I'm sorry I was out" I said as I throw my bag on the bed. "You don't need to say sorry" he got off the window ledge. "I feel bad that your all alone" I sighed as I took my socks off. "You can't stop your life for me" he then shrugged. "I wish you was there. I wish I was holding your hand watching a movie". I took a deep breath in and out.

"Would we just hold hands and watch?" He grinned and sat next to me. "No way! I know I wouldn't be able to take my lips off you as well as my hands" I beamed him a grin and I could see he liked it even thou he blushed as well as looking away.

I got into my pjs and Jin didn't leave. He had his back to me but I swear I saw his eyes looking in the mirror. Gosh! If he was alive... he would have been 19 as well and this cute moment wouldn't be so cute. It would be intense!

I got in bed and he sat next to me. "Tell me about your dad and family" I asked. "Well I have a sister. My dads... I wonder how they are" as soon as he said that I grabbed my phone and opened Facebook. "Name" I asked "Kim seokgi"he said and I found him. Jin looked with me. "She's grown" he smiled. "She's got to be 4 now" he added. His dads cover photo was a professional photo of Jin with his baby sister. Jin looked away again he was crying. He got up and didn't face me. I got off the bed and stood in front of him.

"I always wanted a sibling. The day my sister came into the world I ran to the hospital so that i was one of the first people she would see." He wiped his eyes. "that lovely jin" I attempted to smile. "I adore her. I stayed a lot when she was born. I wanted to move in. Dads girlfriend is lovely and she accepted me" He said so fast he had to catch a breath...Well a ghost breath.

"Why didnt you move in?" I asked. "mum... I was worried He would hurt mum" He sighed. "You let him beat you so that he never touched her. Thats sweet in a demented way. I wish she knew what he did" I looked at his bare feet.. If only she knew what the man she 'Loved' did to her son.

Jin went back to being quiet for a while. I left him to it as i looked through my phone. "I died when I was 17" he grunted. "I didn't get to do anything! that kiss was my first" . He said but he was so upset it was pretty numbly. "I want to kiss you again. I wish I could kiss you.. I could hug you" I said and he shacked his head. "Minjee I want you to I really do. But I'm dead! I won't ever be alive. I can't leave this room. Even if you could do that with me then what? That's all it ever be" he closed his eyes again. He was right and I knew it.

"I just.." I sighed. "It's fine" he smiled and opened his eyes. "That kiss was amazing thank you" he said before disappearing.

I really liked him but he was right. I have feelings for a ghost. There isn't much you can do with a ghost..I couldn't sleep and went down for a drink. After I went upstairs and Jin was at my window. I walked over and stood next to him. "I know I shouldn't have any feelings for you. But I do..." "I'm sorry" he sighed but didn't turn and look at me. I looked more at the blood at the back of his head. I reached out and touched. Jin flinched and jerked his head! He felt it. "I'm so sorry" I shrieked. I hurt him again. I throw my arms out and they landed on him.

"Oh my god" I shrieked and he turned slowly in my arms. I didn't move. I just stared at him breathing heavily.

"Jin" I said softly. He didn't speak as he slowly got up. my arms slowly moved down him. Completely out of my control.

I was hugging him. He moved his hands and I felt him stroking the top of my hair. "How" I whispered. "The other souls said I need to focus on what I want so much I become solid... I have been focusing on you and feelings for you" he whispered back. I felt my heart flutter again. "I'm not hurting you am I?" I didn't want to squeeze where he's bruised. "I don't want you to think of my pain." He said and I moved my head and looked up at him. He smiled down at me. "Just think your hugging the guy you like who's younger then you" he was throwing me so many cheeky grins. "Your actually a month older then me" I giggled. "Not valid now" he laughed. "I don't ever want to let you go" I sighed and he put his arms around me. "I know but you need to live for the both of us" he said so calmly. "I wish I could be with you" I cried into him. "Minjee! Please never say that again okay?" He said in such a angry tone.

I looked up at him again. "I would do anything to be alive and be with you.. but I'm not... and that can't change. Maybe... I shouldn't do this again" he went to pull away from me. "Jin no" I shrieked as I felt him disappear. I stood there crying.

What is wrong with me? I'm a complete mess! I cant even blame it on my time of month! He was always right! It sucks.. but we can't be more then friends. He is dead Minjee....You arent....