Chapter 8- We Missed You Jin

I arranged for the boys to come over. Jimin and Tae were the first to come in. It was a bit awkward I must say. They stood there at the top of the stairs looking so uncomfortable. "i know its weird" i said going to Tae who looked close to crying. "i cant be in here i'm sorry." he said turning to run down the stairs but the stairs were now blocked.

He turned and looked at me. I gave him a gentle smile. He sighed and took a deep breath. He walked past me and went and sat next to Jungkook on my bed. Once the 5 boys were there i made them sit on the floor and Jungkook watched from my bed. "Told you she's crazy" Jungkook said laughing. But no one but Jimin pretending to laugh responded.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked in a distressed voice. "It still smells of him" Yoongi mumbled. Hobi and Jimin said nothing whilst they look at him.

Tae looked like he was about to break. I took a deep breath and sat down between Tae and Hobi. I took taes hand. The boys looked at me. Like I was some sort of alien person."jin...is here"  I said closing my eyes. "I'm going" Yoongi said and we heard a BANG ! The door at the bottom of the stairs slammed shut.

"Yep she's crazy" Jungkook shaked his head embarrassed.They all looked at me confused and then Jin appeared. He stood behind Yoongi. He was crying as he looked at them. I was struggling fighting my own tears as I watched him. "jin" i said looking at him and they all looked to where i was looking. "tell yoongi that i always prefer his hair dark he smiled. "erm jin said yoongi he always preferred your hair dark" i said nervously to Yoongi who looked at me like I was crazy. "how" Yoongi asked. "he's right there behind you" i said and Yoongi turned. Jin came and sat in the middle of them. He kept turning on the spot looking at each of his friends.

"its cold" Hobi said. "yeah" Jimin replied. "jins sitting in the middle of the circle" i said and the boys looked. They all then began moving back..

"why cant we see him?" Namjoon asked with a. Frown. "He cant show himself to more then one at a time" i replied softly. "why don't he just show to one of us" Tae asked whilst squeezing my hand. "because he wants you to keep the last memory of him. He doesn't look the.." Jin and i eyes met he shacked his head.

"ask namjoon if auntie min survived cancer?" Jin asked whilst us sat directly in front of him. "erm namjoon did auntie min survive cancer" i asked and Namjoon looked at me " she did" he nodded. "tell jin not me he's right in-front of you" i said and Namjoon looked forward. "is that him the cold air in-front of me then?" he said and i nodded.

Namjoon looked sad. "tell them that i remember when we got fake ids and got in that bar." Jin smiled at the memory. "he said he remembers when you all got fake id and got in that bar" i said and they all looked at me shocked like I had just exposed their biggest and darkest secret. "how did you?" yoongi said with his mouth open in disbelief.

"he's right here" i said looking at the middle where Jin said. "asked why he killed himself?" Jimin said. And yet again they all looked at me. "jin.." i said with a sigh. "don't answer say i gone" he panicked. "i cant do that" i said to Jin. "why?" Hobi asked. "no i meant to jin. he doesn't want to talk about it" i said and Namjoon got up "don't talk shit." namjoon said angrily. "Jin let me tell them!!! please" i begged and Jin got up. "no" he said. I stood up and was face to face with jin. I stared straight into his eyes. "jin didn't kill himself. his abusive step dad killed him". Jin stares back at me unable to speak and i knew he was going to disappear. I then grabbed his hand and it worked. He looked at our hands.

"thats jins hand" yoongi shrieked and they all stood up."they can see your hand" i said. "Why aren't they screaming or running" Jin was confused as was I. "how did he kill you jin" Tae asked with tears down his eyes. Jin looked at me as if he wanted approval to tell his story. I nodded with a faint smile. "he... kicked my stomach then he.. grabbed my head" jin was now crying and so was i "he kicked his stomach and then grabbed his head" i repeated through my tears. "he knocked the back of my head on the banister and pushed me down the stairs" Jin was in peaces and all i wanted to do if hug him. "he hit his head on that banister corner and pushed him down the stairs. Jin has blood at the back of his head" i stuttered out and Jin gripped my hand. So tight my hand was going red.

"I'm going to kill him." Namjoon said as went to storm Out the room. Jin let go of my hand and grabbed Namjoons quickly. Then Tae followed him and Jin grabbed his hand. "I love you" Jin cried looking at them. Namjoon and Tae stood so still as they looked at their hands. Both boys were petrified!

"Jin said he loves you both" I said. And Tae looked to where Jin is. "Everyone misses you. Your sister... dad... us..." Tae said and Jin sobbed. "We will hunt him down!"Namjoon said angrily. Jin let go of their hands and they left followed by Jimin who was crying and in peace's ."I'm sorry" Yoongi cried. Jin disappeared from me. "jin" yoongi screamed and stepped back.

Jin had showed himself to his best friend and Yoongi was a mess. "I shouldn't have insisted you go home all time. When you said you wanted to stay.... I'm a idiot.... yeah? we will get him jin and you can be peace.. i miss you" Yoongi sobbed out. I then i saw Hobis face. Clearly Jin was now with him. I sat down next to Jungkook. "I be honest.. I ain't got a clue what's going on" he took my hand. I smiled at my innocent little brother.

"I knew it was you at the window" Hobi smiled through his tears. It went quiet and it was clear Jin had gone.

"He was wearing different clothes" Hobi said. Yoongi and i looked at him. "i saw his body when they took him out. he wasn't wearing that." Hobi said wiping his eyes. "his step dad changed his clothes" Jungkook said and everyone looked at him. "if only we had-" i started to say but i remembered the box. i ran to the wardrobe and tipped out the clothes. I never got to the bottom of this box. I just took out the journal and didn't look more... We rummaged through the clothes. "Oh my god" hobi shrieked. "I'm calling the police" Yoongi said...

Half an hour later they came "so this is the boy that killed himself clothes?" the police said and we nodded. "that's his blood. The box was here. and" i grabbed the journal. "this is his journal" i gave the police it. he opened and read a few pages. He closed it and put the clothes in a evidence bag. "i will be in touch" he said and left. "Oh and the banister... please check that for blood" I asked. The police officer nodded before leaving.

"What is going on?" Mum said looking at us if we were bonkers.Jungkook took her and and down stairs and filled her in. "So you been talking to jin since you moved in?" Yoongi asked me. I blushed as I nodded. "He's been here all that time and you didn't tell us" Yoongi frowned. "I wanted to! I really did! But I had to respect what jin ask of me" I pleaded.

"Yoongi don't be hard on her. She did what she was told. You know jin.. he probably thought he would be a burden on us" Hobi put his hand on yoongis shoulder. Yoongi nodded and looked at me. "Is he back" he asked. I shock my head. "He comes and goes" I shrugged. "Can we come over to see him?" Hobi asked. I nodded "that's fine" I smiled at them and hobi throw his arms around me and hugged me. "Thank you minjee and we're sorry".