Final chapter

Gosh it so bright!Am I dreaming?

I looked around but there's nothing.. Just light? What is this?

I began walk forward. I had no more aches and pains..

Am i..Dead? Has the cancer that i have had for a while now finally consumed me?

I looked about trying to see if anyone else was here. When i spotted a figure in the distance.I squinted trying to see who it was as they came closer.

"Hello Jeon Minjee" they said with a massive smile.  A smile that I remembered..a smile that i knew...

"Jin" I said softly as i looked at the young boys face. I reached my hand out and touched his face. "Is it really you?" I asked. He nodded and smiled brightly. I then looked at his clothes. Their was no rips on his white shirt and his jeans were like brand new. He had no cuts on his feet or face.

"Thank you" he said taking my hand. "For?" I smiled. "For living and loving.  And for helping me"he was still smiling.  "It's been 60 years and your still as beautiful" he grinned. "I'm a old lady" I laughed back.

"To me you will always be the most beautiful 19 year old" he said clearly trying to flatter me.

"What happens now?" I asked him.

"Now you can be at peace" he said softly as we began walking.

"What's it like?" I asked him. "You will see" he spoke so softly.

"So tell me everything? Name of your husband? Children?" He said."Kihyun-" I began to tell him when he interrupted me.

"You didn't have sex with him in my room did you?" He sounded annoyed. It was adorable! I began to laugh.

Still walking in the light Jin began to rant "Stop laughing! I told you none of that in my room...."

The End