Chapter 32: He was really here.

I took in his divine scent, not really believing he was here. His body against mine was something that I had grown addicted to and I was finally getting my fix. I touched every part of his back to make sure that he wasn't just a dream. He was here, he was really here.

He chuckled as he began walking us back to his bedroom. "I missed you too baby. I couldn't wait another three weeks to see you."

I physically didn't want to let him go, so I clung onto him like a second skin as if our contact was my only source of oxygen.

He slammed the door shut with the push of his foot and I felt the air around us completely change. His hands began roaming the curves of my body whilst I was circled around his waist.

Our faces were both sat in the crooks of each others necks as if our scents were the only things we couldn't live without. I felt his teeth gently suck on the flesh of my neck, and I responded with a generous kiss to his. The air had drastically changed as we went from I missed you to I need you.

My breathing became labored and his chest was rising and falling heavier and heavier. He made his way to the bed before carefully lowering me to the sheets beneath me. As I sank into the bed it felt so different from the time when I got here earlier.

Earlier I was in agonising pain needing him to be by my side and now he finally was. The material of the sheets felt different, they felt better. The material felt like a cloud as I fell onto them, lighter, fluffier, and dreamier. As he looked down at me he shook his head with his lip rolling beneath his teeth.

Even in the darkness I could see the rosiness of his lip as he coursed the pain through them. He was biting down so hard I knew that it was taking every bit of restraint to hold himself back from me but restraint was the silent killer at this point. I needed him, I needed him like he was my last breath.

I looked at up him with a burning desire taking over every inch of my body, I had missed him with everything in me and if this was our last moments together I needed him to take me like he had never taken me before. He swiped his tongue over his lips before he slowly dropped to his knees at the bottom of the bed.

My dress ended at my knees but it was soon around my hips as he raised it up at an agonisingly slow pace. He fluidly kissed the trail along my legs to my thighs.

No stone was unturned as I began to writhe beneath him, I felt myself gush in anticipation. I was so uncomfortably wet that my thighs snapped closed needing some sort of friction between them as he made me wait.

I soon felt him groan into me before I felt his large hands divide my legs rapidly unveiling the lustful but scowling glare of his beautiful face between my legs.

"I need you to come in my mouth Monroe. It's been way too long since I tasted you." I felt the dam of my juices fill my heat as he spoke so provocatively to me.

My back was arching with his words and he hadn't even touched me. I needed him right now. "Tobias please..." I spoke breathlessly pleading with his arousal to speak to mine.

I needed his animalistic instincts to take over and drive into me relentlessly until the only name I remembered was his. I wanted to be marked, branded, and imprinted by him and only him.

I wanted my body to be covered in his primal markings, I needed him to wash away any idea of Chase in my mind, I needed him to cleanse me of all that is bad and bruise me in all of his beautiful libertine engravings.

"Please what baby?" His lips dipped to my flesh as he planted a delicate kiss on my mound through my thong. "That. Tobias please."

I pleadingly spoke, I was so desperate for him to indulge in my frenzied need for him, I felt myself clawing at my cravings to be touched on but he wouldn't.