7

The single ward is very quiet. Because the floor is high enough, there is no need to worry about reporters secretly taking photos. The curtains in the room have not been pulled up. From the window, the empty sky is glowing with blue water.

Xu Zhen was lifted high, his hands were covered with bandages, and his neck was covered with a neck brace. The bruise on his face still shows the clues, and one of the posterior molars has also fallen. Cao Dingkun had great strength, and when he fired the real fire again, the little bit of sticks did not hesitate, each stick waved towards the dead, and took away Xu Zhen's half life.

In order not to let the news leak out, Su Shengbai is very careful these days. The explanation given to the public was that Xu Zhen couldn't afford illness because of Cao Dingkun's accidental death, so this obviously trauma-free picture must not be revealed, for Xu Zhen and for himself.

Su Shengbai walked in lightly, his eyes fell on the man who was leaning against the bed in a very hard posture.

Xu Zhen did not look up at him, but leaned on his hanged leg and set up a thick photo album, staring intently. Su Shengbai let the nurses send in the flowers messily to the ground.

He glanced at the bunch of flowers, hummed inaudibly, and sat down gently against the edge of the bed: "Elder Xu ..."

Xu Zhen didn't raise his head, his voice was cold: "If you have something to talk about, just roll away."

Su Shengbai's eyes became red instantly: "You still blame me?"

"Is it interesting to ask?" Xu Zhen's still-movable hand slowly touched the smiling Cao Dingkun's face in the album, his fingertips trembled, if it was not for Su Shengbai's important role then, if not The scandal of homosexuals fighting for each other and killing each other spread enough to ruin his reputation, how could he let go of this murderer who knocked Cao Dingkun down the cliff ...

He shuddered in his heart, quickly expelled all the pictures from his mind, and closed his eyes: "Come on, what's wrong with the movie?"

Oh, how sad it is, isn't it still inferior to his career? Su Shengbai cleverly hid his disdain, and answered with an aggrieved tone: "We have budgeted separately. With the remaining investment now, the original quality of the smooth shooting is not enough."

"How could it not be enough !?" Xu Zhen was suddenly excited. "That's more than a billion!"

"But to shoot big scenes, we spend a lot. The post and special effects teams need to use a lot of money. The rental of equipment and other equipment must be the highest-end, and the entire scenic area must be rented. The requirements are also very high ... "Su Shengbai calculated the same for him," and the actor's pay, before ... I had set Cao Ge to be the number one male, Cao didn't get paid, but now He ... he's not there, and his role will be asked for another ... "

Su Sheng paused, and finally Ai Aidi said: "Artists of the same quality as Cao Ge, the pay should be at least seven digits and nearly eight digits higher. These days, delaying startup funds has cost a lot. Roughly calculate, we I'm afraid we have to add an additional budget of about 15 million to ensure a smooth shooting. "

Fifteen million.

Xu Zhen clenched his fists suddenly and yelled at Su Shengbai with red eyes: "It's all you ...!" If it wasn't for Su Shengbai that killed Cao Dingkun, how could they face such a dilemma? Cao Dingkun's acting skills are among the best in the circle, and only with his existence can he interpret the feeling that Xu Zhen really wants. Now that Cao Dingkun is dead, he has also taken away the living protagonist in his mind. He spent so much time preparing for it, and even for the quality of the film, the level of starring can never be made. But where is the value of such an artist? This billion yuan already contains all the funds that Xu Zhen and Cao Dingkun can use, making it impossible for him to take out more. Cao Dingkun still has some valuable real estate in his name, but after his death, it has nothing to do with Xu Zhen at all.