76

With a hand groping on the back, holding the girl's slightly cold palm, wrapping it, pulling it forward, the other party obediently stuck it up, and exhaled in his ears like a blue orchid: "Hate ~~"

"Get up and help me get my clothes." Duan Wanqing kissed her. "I'm hungry. I'll take you out to dinner."

The other girl looked at them with her chin on her side, and smiled sweetly.

*****

Wearing a hat and mask to get out of the car door, the sky was almost dark, but the Mid-levels Hotel is still brightly lit, and the hotel's pagoda-like roof tiles are transparently illuminated by the lights.

Luo Ding was a little speechless: "It took me to drive here for so long?"

Duan Xiubo held his hand, and the hand holding the brim under the night did not lower down: "It is not safe in the urban area. There is good law and order here, and there are few idlers. I have a card for the top restaurant for dating. The best. "

Luo Ding broke free. Duan Xiubo held his hand tightly. He didn't insist anymore, but just smiled and teased him deliberately: "It's just going out for a meal. How can it be a date?"

Duan Xiubo raised his eyebrows, approached a few steps, and flicked his collar with his fingers. His eyes were very dangerous: "Do you deliberately pick out new clothes to wear just for a meal?" The two smiled at each other, Duan Xiu Bo's hand slowly moved to the side of Luo Ding's face, his fingers ran gently over his earlobe, his gaze swept down at the flashing lights next to the parking lot.

When they released their holding hands, they walked side by side towards the hotel, their hearts flickered by the loss, but they were soon covered by the novelty of the date.

Duan Xiubo familiarly took Luo Ding through the lobby to find the VIP elevator. The waiter in the elevator seemed to be there all the year round. When he saw him, he was not surprised, and bowed slightly: "Mr. Duan."

Duan Xiubo must come often, pushed Luo Ding back to let him into the elevator, and then said to the other party, "Go to the top floor."

If it wasn't for half a month's vacation enough for him to rest, Luo Ding said that he would not come here. Compared to Duan Xiubo, Luo Ding has rarely had the opportunity to go out for fun, not only because of his business image, but also because no time is the biggest reason. He was too busy. After decades of doing so in his last life, busyness almost became a living habit. A laziness was already a luxurious luxury for him. When he climbed to the top, he saw the geometric shape of the glass ceiling. In the restaurant, Luo Ding fell into a dream.

He stood there and raised his head with a long sigh of relief.

The spicy scent of pepper in the air raised his eyebrows: "It ’s fragrant, is it Sichuan? I can't eat spicy food."

"I asked Mao Xiaorun. Occasionally, eating a moderately spicy meal would not have much effect on the throat, not to mention the album has been recorded, and you do n’t have to sing for at least three months." There are not many people in the restaurant, and the light is relatively Dark, Duan Xiubo pushed him to the far side, and sighed, "Where do you look like a 20-year-old? You push yourself too tightly, sometimes you do n’t have to follow the rules." Do n’t say others Luo Ding, even Gu Yaxing, who most hopes that the artist is sensible and obedient, feels a bit off. Duan Xiubo sometimes asked him about Luo Ding, and he often asked him if the company was putting too much pressure on Luo Ding, which led him to slacken his string all year round.

"Relax," seeing Luo Ding seems to have some worries, Duan Xiubo comforted, "The Chinese restaurant in this hotel is a must-try Sichuan cuisine, the peppers and peppers are shipped directly from the place of origin, chef He is a native of Sichuan and is also very famous in his own locality. He is sure of the plan. After eating, drink a glass of milk and eat a few mangosteens, and you will have nothing to keep. "