EXTRA~~

Unknown's POV

Cold.....

Lonely.....

I can't feel any happiness....

Happy?

Laugh?

Smile?

They only remind me of someone.

Someone that will never come back.

Someone that will gone forever.

Someone, the only family and my beloved one.

I.... Can't see him anymore.

I can't play with him anymore.

I can only feel loneliness, cold, and emptiness because he is not here.

Why would you go like that?

I miss him......

Day by day, i only work, go home, eat, sleep, and repeat.

Weeks..... Months....... Years....

It's been 3 years since he's gone

I want to see him.....

All my friend told me to let him go.

I can't.... I don't want to.... I can let him go, but i don't want to.

I want to be with him......

Someone want to date me? Like? Love? Marriage?

If he die without any of those, i will not get any of those too.

Our promise..... Is always to be together........ MY promise..... Is to always protect him.

Yet, i can't protect him.

It's a accident?

Before that accident, he calls me.

He want to meet me to talk about something..... Yet, i told him i can't..... From that call, i know that he's sad... Depresses, need a family.

Yet, what did i do?

That time, i got myself a lover, yet he doesn't....

I was do a deed with my lover when he call. My lover got annoyed and i don't want them to get annoyed at me.

So, i just reject the first and second calls. In third call, i pick it up, tell him to talk to me when i got home...... Don't disturb me for awhile......

What if i don't care about my lover and instead go to him immediately?

He'll never........

I know i have some bro-con. But, what will you do if your little baby brother is the cutest baby brother in your life?

Even though he's already a adult, for me, he's always a cute little baby.

My little cute baby.

For other people, he's scary. For me, he's cute.

In front of other people, he always maintain a cold and aloof face. But when at home, he act like himself.the cute little baby.

The smile.

The laughter.

The giggle.

His love of sweets and all those cute item.

*sigh*

We have a parents. But they never care about us. So, i'm the only that loves him and take care of him when see he's still in diaper until he's grown up.

Come to think of it, in the past, i always dress him or should i say, make him a doll by make him wear all those girly clothes. Give him those sweet foods.

Well, that's my fault. But, that's the only thing that we share. Our preference.

Our blood? Appearance?
we're not related.

he's a illegitimate child of my-so-call father. I'm a girl, so i can't get any inheritance. That guy only take my little baby under his wing to teach him and make him a professional businessman.

Deep down. I know my little baby only likes cooking and make clothes with me. He doesn't like business.

Is he know?

About us not related-blood?

He doesn't know. No one told him. And only know about it when that father of mine die 2 years ago. Him and the staffs are the only one knows.

Why i don't know?

Good question. I was hypnotize.

That's the only answer that i get.

Now i wonder....

If he's reincarnate?

Like those novels?

If he is, can i..... Together with him again?

I'll protect him, i will cherish him, i'll do anything just to be together with him again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nah, that wouldn't happen right.

[No, it can happen~]

Huh?
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________

So that's it. That's the extra i'm talking about.

There's nothing i can say, so bey~~

Love, Q.F 👑