20. Ah i almost forgot, it's the summoning time

Orion's POV

The moment i told the king about Mariana and Lascrea, he immediately order the knights to go and capture them.

But, it's a pity that they know about this and immediately run away from the kingdom.

The king also immediately held a meeting for all the ruler in the continent to talk about this.

Now, my life is peaceful.....

As if i'll said that. The brothers still being clingy and even still argue with eachother. And Mitsu, that guy is hopeless. He sometimes act like a jealous boyfriend but less clingy. It's already a month and i'll start my life in second year.

I did said i'll graduated early so i can search for Hachigo right?

That means i'll graduate from this school early so i can search Hachigo immediately.

Even if he's kinda annoying, i gonna admit that everything he said like all those teasing is actually make my life more.... complete?

I don't know what to say about that. Beside my sister, i never feel like that with other people.

Also when the brothers isn't with me, i'll feel kinda lonely too but i'll never admit that.

*sigh* But before i can graduate, i have to summoning the soul beast and soul fairy.

After i done those, then i can graduate.

Before i graduate aside from those summoning, i want to participate in all festival.

I'll make the most beautiful impression before i gone to my journey, that way many people will always remember me. Always.........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As if i want that, i just to have some fun before i begin my journey.

And just as i narrated myself, i have to summon my own soul beast but thing is......

I have to do it in a fucking school FIELD!

AND THAT MOTHER FUCKER SAID I HAVE TO IT IN HERE JUST IN CASE MY SOUL BEAST IS A MOTHER FUCKING HUGE!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE SAYING FOR FUCK'S SAKE!?

*Cough*

Anyway, i may be op and all but please author. Never ever give me something that are oh so-powerful that no one can defeat me.

Teacher: "Now now, Orion. You should try to summon your beast. After that, you should summon your fairy."

Orion: "Okay, teacher."

Hmm, what incantation for the summoning soul beast again....

.

.

.

Ah, i know!

"In the name of the goddess, i shall summon the soul beast to be tied together in life and death. Soul beast, come forth to my calling!"

*ROAAAARRRRRR*

What

.

The

.

Fuck!

What the hell with this all op shit!