8

ZOYA ANWAR
When I arrived home, I went up to my room. I looked at my wrist and saw that I was bleeding. I changed the band on my wrist and laid on the bed.

That fucker! Who the hell does he think he is? "That motherfucker, I want to kill him!" I said with gritted teeth.

I sighed and stood up. I took my drawing book and decided to relax and take my mind off from that idiot.

I finished to wedding dresses, I looked at them and sighed. Will my dreams ever come true? I looked at the time and realized that I spent my whole day in my room, it was already 9 pm.

I stood up and went downstairs, I didn't see anyone here so I decided to look in the garden. They weren't there, I was gonna call them when I heard a voice from upstairs. I went upstairs and stopped at Nadia's room.

"You both don't understand what I'm talking about!" "Because we don't want to hear anything!" I heard Aayan shout at her.

"Aayan, down with your voice. We should just go from here and let her be alone, I have everything you need. Money, clothes, big house" "Yeah, and how do you have all that? Uh, yeah, I forgot you are marrying a rich man!"

"Nadia! It's enough, you both are coming with me, and that's final we are leaving today night!" "You are leaving, we are not going anywhere!"

As my eyes were getting teary I ran downstairs and out of the house. I didn't know where I was going, I just didn't want to be home at this hour.

I went to the park and sat there taking everything in my head. She wanted to leave with them, she wanted to leave the house. I wish Abu was still here so that I could cry in his arms.

She will keep them happy, she will keep Aayan and Nadia happy, she has everything which they need. "Don't you think it's dangerous for a girl to be alone?" I was startled by a voice from behind.

I turned around and saw him standing there. What the hell is he doing here? Is he a stalker? "You again," I said while looking away from him.

I heard footsteps coming towards me, he sat down beside me and sighed. "Yeah, I could say the same thing," He said while looking at me with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" "I could ask the same thing" I chuckled and shook my head. "You are weird you know" He chuckled and nodded his head.

"I hear that a lot, so what are you doing here?" I sighed and looked at the sky. "I miss my dad, how about you?" "I come here every day before going home" I nodded and then there was silence.

"How is your fever?" "It doesn't matter," I said while chuckling sadly. He looked at me for a while, he suddenly put his hand on my forehead.

"Wow, it's gone" "I'm not sick for long" "Is your out of the country that you are missing him?" I shook my head and looked at the dark sky.

"He is up there," I said holding my tears back. He looked confused but then he looked away. "I'm sorry" "No, it's not your fault, it was his destiny"

There was silence once again, I didn't say anything neither did he. I looked at him and realized that he was looking at me, I looked away while cheeks were burning.

"Can I ask something?" I looked at him and he nodded. "Why did you buy that area?" "Uh, that, I'm going to build a hospital for children there. Children who are suffering from cancer"

"You have a big heart" "That's something new I heard," He said while chuckling. How could a man like him hear this line for the first time?

"Isn't your mother worried about you?" "Why would she?" I said while chuckling dryly. Why would she? I was gonna die, and she didn't care why would she now.